• Name Titanfurywl
  • Guild Memorias Del Indolente
  • Class Warlock
  • Level 110
  • Realm Sylvanas
  • Race Worgen

Recent Profile Visitors

3865 profile views
  1. Greetings community, I hope everyone has been doing well, I'm making this post as an explanation to all of you as to why i have been absent from the forums and the game, Thing is since late June due to my computer stopped to work entirely and i use a phone that really drops its battery quickly so i can't really stay on it for as long as i would want which leads me to not being able to be on discord/ come to the forums for long periods of time, Now some people would say " Well just get another PC / Phone" but i can not do this as my economic situation is really bad at the moment, Anyways that is the reason as to why you have not seen me around lately, I managed to come today and can see the battery going down as i type, Hopefully i can manage to come back again and try to moderate again since i really do miss this, Take care everyone until i return again. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  2. Greetings SenryCZE, We have already posted couple solutions on how to solve this issue so it would not hurt to look around the forums, I will move this to declined since this is not a suggestion, Have a nice day. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  3. Affliction is the class that does the most damage in this patch so is naturally that there will differences and just a side a note, The max traits are not 35 but 54 i think so keep leveling that weapon for more damage
  4. Greetings again No.Wolf, There is no need to bump a suggestion, Once its done administrators will take a look at them and be considered. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  5. Greetings peshormoz, Legendaries drop is after all RNG which means that you will get it sooner or later, It is about luck after all so just be patient and you will get it in time, Will move it to declined since this is not a suggestion. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  6. I added a poll to your post as well
  7. Also just as an extra to your comment there are also pvp only zones in the broken islands where you go over there and get flagged for pvp as they are pvp world quests zone ( Which we do not have them yet sadly)
  8. Greetings Lolínec, I will mark your suggestion as declined since it has been already suggested in the past and there is no need to have multiple suggestions on the same thing. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  9. Greetings Yelawølf, There is no need to bump your post as people/staff are always checking them. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  10. Greetings Chucky, Your problem here is your mastery, At that ilvl you should not have 40% mastery, Im at 867 and i have over 100% of it and do great damage. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  11. Greetings dominik1976, Please do a little bit of research in the forums before posting about your issue as a solution might already exist and had been posted about before, Also please post about this kind of things in the technical support section as this section is meant to be for suggestions regarding content or things for the server. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  12. My suggestion is this 2 spells for affliction to be done with the weapon, Fatal echos and sweet souls, Life tap works fine for the most part except it has a bug where depending on the trinket you have you will be hit with the debuff of the trinket that should only apply to enemies.
  13. Greetings Dokka, Reason why we don't have the weapons with questlines is because developers are focusing on the main legion zones first and at the start they were working on first half of demon hunter questline ( Everything up untill the black temple part) and since there are a lot of quests on class halls (Campaign) and Scenarios to develop for the weapons they decided to do it this way untill all of this can be implemented, The catch up systems will come as well in the future but i will leave this suggestion open untill administrators can decide what to do about this. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.
  14. Greetings alexis2015, Whoever banned you is in charge of checking your ban appeal, If you know who did it feel free to send them a private message so that they can remember doing it, I will mark this as declined as it is not a suggestion. Regards, Forum moderator Titan.