Hi. I reported it already, and it has been reported by many players already, but since staff members don't seem to see it on bug tracker, I'm posting it there.
If you want to upvote this, please do so : https://firestorm-servers.com/es/report/see_report/67049
The teeming affix is the most fucked up thing here on Firestorm. Normally, this affix should add some specific additional trashes in some specific trash packs.
It's not random, it's supposed to be the same additional trashes every time Teeming pops up.
Here, there are tons of problems with it :
• It doubles almost every fucking living thing, sometimes even adds on bosses (2 waves of 4 adds during Serpentrix, for example).
• Many of these additional trashes are bugged and keep us in combat for the whole run (especially in Halls of Valor and Neltharion's Lair it appears).
• It makes The Arcway impossible to complete without a pet-class, because spiders before Nal'tira don't come down and sending a pet to pull them is the only way to go through. Sometimes, Nal'tira just never comes down even with all the spiders dead (confirmed with Beast Tracking), so the key is screwed thanks to this affix.
• The % given by any trash is wrong and is way too high. On teeming affix, each trash should give less % than non-teeming weeks so that you can't skip more packs because of teeming (this is a positive bug).
• And probably other things I can't think of at the moment.
Do some mythic keystones on Teeming affix (like right now for example). And please realize how fucked up it is, mostly in HoV and Arcway.
Please fix this fuckery because mythic keystones are doomed on every teeming week. This is unbearable, and this bug has been there and reported many times since the first time Teeming appeared here.