Dosh

No-Launcher Alternative

6 posts in this topic

I vaguely remember there being a tutorial on how to connect to P.S? without the use of the launcher.

I respectfully request one such method and stickied thread on how to do it on Firestorm too.

I am not a toddler, I don't want to be wowed by colorful shapes and slick buttons, I just want to play the damn game.

Right now, I can not because the damn launcher doesn't detect my 22gb fully downloaded game client.  

Even if it did, I STILL wouldn't use the launcher.

I am currently on a fixed web service, and am neither willing or able to redownload, and I am certain that I am not the only one.

Thanks in advance; 

- a severely frustrated old player.

2 people like this

I vaguely remember there being a tutorial on how to connect to P.S? without the use of the launcher.

I respectfully request one such method and stickied thread on how to do it on Firestorm too.

I am not a toddler, I don't want to be wowed by colorful shapes and slick buttons, I just want to play the damn game.

Right now, I can not because the damn launcher doesn't detect my 22gb fully downloaded game client.  

I am currently on a fixed web service, and am neither willing or able to redownload, and I am certain that I am not the only one.

Thanks in advance; 

Using the Realmlist of Firestorm (altho if there is files you dont have you might have a prob)

As soon as i get the realm list i will post it here with a short tutorial :D

Thanks in advance; 

did you press the "Already installed? " button?

and then point to the folder where the wow.exe is in?

Yeah, the launcher is doing that a lot more than I'd like to admit atm.

Forwarded to the devs, once the launcher is fixed and the realms go online there's gonna be ways to connect without the launcher (can't imagine why not)

Don't think it'll be an official post but if/when someone makes a thread i'll pin it if it's well-written.

Suggestion has been accepted.

1 person likes this

Suggestion has been denied for now.

1 person likes this