Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nortrends

[Declined] Tournament unfrair advantages

9 posts in this topic

With the "update" of tournament server, you can have enchants for free (costs around 200k to fully enchant your character on Grommash), legendary weapons, for 500 conquest points or for gold, THAT YOU CAN TRANSMOG, weapons from challanges and achievement, that are not obtainable or take immense amount of time to get, free conquest s1 gear, which scales to 690, and free ashran exalted reputation, which gives access to versatility gear. Go to any other server and try to farm it even till revered, good luck.

You want funserver with that features? That's fine, but remove it from crossrealm as it gives advantages.
You want access to crossrealm? Then remove these features; make only blue enchants aviable - put enchanting trainers; make s2 green gear as a starting gear, wchich scales to 680 (the same that normal PvE scales to, which is starting gear for everyone else).

Well the point of this turnament realm is to give the new ppl chance to test theire characters fully...but i kinda agree on the CM weps and specaily for the mounts wich are so easy to obtain only on this realm....and some are not even available to the ppl from the other realms by any way...free pvp elit gear transmogs.But o well ..thats just personal opinion.

The mounts are confined to the realm, so it don't see the point you make. It's not called Tournement for nothing, there is only PvP and much less content than the other servers.

Then you are exagerating things, on my shaman on grommash I have enchanting so I don't have to pay for every enchant I want (only overpriced things on the action house here, so ridicolous), and you can get full 705 blue gear in less than 1 week farming on ashran, stop being lazy. Other realms offer the complete experience, that's why you have to sweat to get things, on the Tournement the only thing you do is PvP and you get the minimal gear to do bg and arenas, if you join them with fresh green gear, instead of farming it on ashran first it's your fault.

I've also heard there is mage food vendor, selling food that is usable in arena. That's another clear advantage.

There is no mage food vendor in Tournament realm. 

I haven't seen this. My bad then. I am not responsible for all those NPCs so I don't really know all the things they contain. 

That's what i am trying to say. There is only one person responsible for that server, and she does whatever she wants without supervision, ruining balance between servers. Remove her and all these "features" or remove tournament from crossrealm.

2 people like this

On 13.7.2016 at 2:02 PM, nortrends said:

With the "update" of tournament server, you can have enchants for free (costs around 200k to fully enchant your character on Grommash), legendary weapons, for 500 conquest points or for gold, THAT YOU CAN TRANSMOG, weapons from challanges and achievement, that are not obtainable or take immense amount of time to get, free conquest s1 gear, which scales to 690, and free ashran exalted reputation, which gives access to versatility gear. Go to any other server and try to farm it even till revered, good luck.

You want funserver with that features? That's fine, but remove it from crossrealm as it gives advantages.
You want access to crossrealm? Then remove these features; make only blue enchants aviable - put enchanting trainers; make s2 green gear as a starting gear, wchich scales to 680 (the same that normal PvE scales to, which is starting gear for everyone else).

Sorry if you feel that enchants are causing you to lose in pvp, pretty sad to hear, cm and legendaries will be available on the live realms soon aswell, and no they're not for gold.

Since 6.2.3 ashran reputation does not open up any s2 gear versatility gear, it's availabe without reputation, check it with a non exalted toon.

Only Season 1 gear required reputation.

You chose to play on a blizzlike realm.

As for mage food, dunno how long you play this game, but it removes when entering arenas.

So pretty much the only advantage players here get are enchants. Transmog is not an advantage and do not even try to make it look like an advantage it is simply cosmetics. 

1 person likes this