Shelby

Loyalty Points

40 posts in this topic

The non-player character giving you loyalty points is now available. The non-player character is located in the main capitals of the game, and her name is Jeanne. Here is a screenshot of what the non-player character looks like:

lgLzCUo.jpg

All you need to do is talk to her to receive your points. You will receive a daily minimum of 5 points (they're given to you without you having to do any particular actions or meet certain criteria). You can earn 20 points per day at the most, this limitation is linked to the account and not the character speaking to the non-player character.

Point bonuses for your account:

• +2 points: If you haven't been banned in the past 6 months.
  • +1 point: If you have purchase points from the shop.
  • +1 point: If you have validated your account e-mail address.
  • +1 point: If you have been a part of Firestorm for 2 weeks.
  • +1 point: If you have been a part of Firestorm for 2 months.
  • +1 point: If you have been a part of Firestorm for 6 months.
  • +1 point: If you have been a part of Firestorm for 1 year.

In-game Activity bonuses (2 points):

• +2 points: Participate in a battlefield.
  • +2 points: Finish a dungeon with the Looking For Group tool.
  • +2 points: Finish a raid with the Looking for Raid tool.
  • +2 points: Complete 5 arena matches.

In-game Activity bonuses (1 point):

• +1 point: Do 5 duels.
  • +1 point: Kill a rare creature.
  • +1 point: Complete three achievements.

Professions related:
    •  +1 point: Obtain profession resources (5).
    •  +1 point: Crafting a certain amount of items (5).
    •  +1 point: Making an epic item.

The bonus activities cannot exceed a total of 7 points, there are activities that you will receive 2 points and 1 point for. You will not get twice the points for the same action. For example, making two epic items will not give you two points but only one.

You will not able to simultaneously connect to the same account on two different expansions. Therefore, you will be able to connect only an expansion at the same time with the same account.

To compensate for the delay in implementing the NPC of loyalty points, we decided to offer a temporally boost to earn loyalty points which will last until Sunday, July 31 at 23:59 (GMT+2).

You will earn 10 base points instead of 5, and in the different activities you will get 1 extra point. The limit of points obtained by the activity is boosted to 11 (instead of 7). So you can earn until the end of this week, 29 points per day.

25 people like this

Awesome! And thanks for the compensation :)

finally

1 person likes this

Where do you see your points in-game?

What are those points used for?

1 minute ago, Bevelle said:

What are those points used for?

whate are those points used NOT FOR? (?)

You can buy things on the shop , that i understand

1 person likes this

Those points are the vote points.

2 people like this

what is this actually ? i don't get it

1 person likes this

Please do something with griefing people, blocking Jeanne with oversized models.

WoWScrnShot_072616_171321.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072616_171417.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072616_171419.jpg

WoWScrnShot_072616_171528.jpg

3 people like this

i've 1 little question and 1 request:

Question: 
are you only able to receive points after doing your ingame stuff? or can you also talk to her, and then do stuff later on (lets for example think some ppl might do a daily "farm" routine and then talk to the npc, but what if that player later on randomly completes 3 achievements, he basically missed out on points if it counted on "talk only")

Request:
Myself as a end-game player am i mostlikely using my shrine (as MoP expansion) as "chill" place or most common place, the last time i used to be in orgrimmar was like a few months ago (i dont have a reason myself to go there) - is it maybe possible to add the npc to all "bigger" capital cities (shrines, dalaran, shattrat etc...) so ppl are not forced to go to a place they would normally do.

Edited by Kilydan
2 people like this

What about raids normal/heroic when you are doing some raid with guild, so you could get some points.

to remove some traffic, and people abusing the npc blocking it, these npcs could be added to garrisons would eliminate some traffic and lower level players could still reach it in capital cities.

16 minutes ago, Kilydan said:

Question: 
are you only able to receive points after doing your ingame stuff? or can you also talk to her, and then do stuff later on (lets for example think some ppl might do a daily "farm" routine and then talk to the npc, but what if that player later on randomly completes 3 achievements, he basically missed out on points if it counted on "talk only")

Request:
Myself as a end-game player am i mostlikely using my shrine (as MoP expansion) as "chill" place or most common place, the last time i used to be in orgrimmar was like a few months ago (i dont have a reason myself to go there) - is it maybe possible to add the npc to all "bigger" capital cities (shrines, dalaran, shattrat etc...) so ppl are not forced to go to a place they would normally do.

Yes.

Dear Devs.

Pls. Add Npc in Shrine.

Give a size boost to the npc

3 minutes ago, Bohrhav said:

I don't want NPC as high as Grommash Hold

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Bohrhav said:

There will be a size increase soon. :)

1 hour ago, Kilydan said:

Question: 

Request:

Talking to the NPC gives you all the "being a member for X time" and not being banned points.

Joining a battleground/making items/raiding etc will give you point the moment you do them. So you can do any of these anytime, in any order and still get the points.

1 person likes this

You should fix the shop before upgrade the >FREE< Shop.

1 person likes this

The non-player character will be added the Alliance and Horde Shrines for Mists of Pandaria expansions.

1 person likes this

What's the use of these so called loyalty-points if there is only a handfull of items you can buy with them? Please make all the items available (not a handfull) for both curencies, or just use 1 currency. As it is right now, it aint worth the effort.

You guys...! If someone gives you some money from them wallet you will request all the money they have... sadly

4 hours ago, ton714 said:

What's the use of these so called loyalty-points if there is only a handfull of items you can buy with them? Please make all the items available (not a handfull) for both curencies, or just use 1 currency. As it is right now, it aint worth the effort.

There are so many items you can purchase for the silver points.

wtf.jpg

9 hours ago, TheRealMVP said:

There are so many items you can purchase for the silver points.

wtf.jpg

If you look at the number of items that can be bought with gold points and put the ones you can buy with both next to them it's only a handfull. No weapons or gear can be bought and only a couple of mounts. None of the good things can be bought with the loyalty. Why not make everything available for everyone, they are called Loyalty points aren't they? Being loyal to this server should be praised, not just praise the ones that pay money.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, ton714 said:

If you look at the number of items that can be bought with gold points and put the ones you can buy with both next to them it's only a handfull. No weapons or gear can be bought and only a couple of mounts. None of the good things can be bought with the loyalty. Why not make everything available for everyone, they are called Loyalty points aren't they? Being loyal to this server should be praised, not just praise the ones that pay money.

Adding gear for vote points would screw up the progression really bad. Store gear is 640 anyway lol

Still no shop fixxes.. well i'm out.