Shelby

Loyalty Points

40 posts in this topic

That npc "Legendary Transmogrificator" in sw still can't tmog my weaps to example: Azzinoth from Illidan don't see it my list. 

3 people like this

8 hours ago, Firechaos said:

Adding gear for vote points would screw up the progression really bad. Store gear is 640 anyway lol

That's not really the point now, is it. By doing it like this, It just seems that the people running this server just want the money and don't care about the players. This has been an issue for a very long time. This server is really going downhill fast.

this is making the game a bit more interesting like the voting on the homepages. very good idea

1 person likes this

Jeanne in Alliance

WoWScrnShot_080516_113010.jpg

2 people like this

How about making the exp boost potions obtainable with loyalty points as well? That would make them worth getting.

1 person likes this

for some reason in sombraluna the npc has been tiny for a couple of days (at least in stormwind idk if she's the same in orgrimmar)

You can only talk to her ones a day.

Why is this. 

When i play several times on the same day i cant deliver the earned point from other day parts when i talked to her.

she say you already have got points today (somting like this)

And what will happen if i crash will it keep the points earned??

1 hour ago, Göögle said:

You can only talk to her ones a day.

Why is this. 

When i play several times on the same day i cant deliver the earned point from other day parts when i talked to her.

she say you already have got points today (somting like this)

And what will happen if i crash will it keep the points earned??

you can talk to her once a day to receive all the points that she gives (in my case its 12 because my account is in good state) and the bonus points that you get are automatically given so you dont have to go to her to receive those

when i logout and login later on the day to receive the points by example when you forget to collect them.

Will the points still be there?

Edited by Göögle

Why can't i get activity points from arena if i already do battlegrounds, and vice versa?

Ummmm... what can i do with these points... how can i see how much of them do i have and where can i use them

31 minutes ago, Battlefog said:

Ummmm... what can i do with these points... how can i see how much of them do i have and where can i use them

You can use them in the Website shop. If you want to see how many of them you have. Go to the main Page of Firestorm and Click on your Profile. It should be showed in a Silver Coin Currency

On 19.8.2016 at 3:28 PM, Sketter said:

You can use them in the Website shop. If you want to see how many of them you have. Go to the main Page of Firestorm and Click on your Profile. It should be showed in a Silver Coin Currency

oh thank you! :)

сan silver coins be 

exchanged for gold coins?

what