Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djreck

[Declined] 2v2 3v3 ratings

15 posts in this topic

so for about 2-3 months the maxrating in 2s and 3s are still the same 3k 2s / 2,5k 3s 

why 2s rating not getting higher? obviously because they took out titels from 2s and make it only obtainable in 3s cant see a reason why you would do titels only in 3s on a pserver with 1 weekly cap 

so 2s is pretty much dead and in 3s its rare to get highrated ppl and if u get highrated ppl  its just everytime the same ppl

why goes the 3s rating not up? cause no catch-up system for new ppl obviously they wont que more than 2games and get frustrated because of no gear

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

take back titels in 2s and also do a catch-up cap so more ppl will play 3s activ

1 person likes this

+1

The point is the most "high's" are getting their rating cuz they abuse some spells or just wintrade and everyone knew it.

can bet with catch-up cap and titles in 2s rating would be 3,3 and 2,8 instead of 3k 2,5k there are just no new players who wants to start playing 3v3 becaues of the gear

I remember the start of 3s, there was just 5 active players.

As far as i know, we won't implement catchup system, tue do that the season is going to long and people won't have anything to do in the end, which i personally find totally wrong. People would have more to do, since they could play more characters, in 2v2 and 3v3 and make the brackets active again.

Regarding your point of bringing back titles in 2v2. i totally agree. 2v2 is always the main bracket on private servers, not like retail, where people queue more 3v3 than actually 2v2. Deleting titles from 2v2 just make the bracket to a "cap bracket", which is kinda sad.

Would like to see a catchup system few months before season end, so people which are new or not much geard actually have a chance of getting titles in 3s or maybe soon 2s, if titles come back.

So 2s are acutally "dead" in my eyes... u join with 100 rating vs 1,9 or 2k+ players.

Well..nefore the 3s bracet was the cap bracet.....and ppl was farming 2s on op comps whit zero brain and skill but still get high rating.This i believe should not be changed...the 3s bracet is pretty activ tbh..just low rated teams cuz eveyrone doin 2s  at over 2.5+ rating is now starting 3s.....and they are under 2k.But they  are proggressing and in before a month the 3s bracet highest rating was almos 2.4.....now almost 2.6.....its goin good so dont complain for this.If it is goin to be retail like..no titles in 2s and focus on 3s.I see lots of ppl que 3s on low rate as it was in 2s so just be patient...if they know how and got skills they will get higher rating...and if you are better...feel free to farm then..not complain.

28 minutes ago, SwizzBeatz said:

Well..nefore the 3s bracet was the cap bracet.....and ppl was farming 2s on op comps whit zero brain and skill but still get high rating.This i believe should not be changed...the 3s bracet is pretty activ tbh..just low rated teams cuz eveyrone doin 2s  at over 2.5+ rating is now starting 3s.....and they are under 2k.But they  are proggressing and in before a month the 3s bracet highest rating was almos 2.4.....now almost 2.6.....its goin good so dont complain for this.If it is goin to be retail like..no titles in 2s and focus on 3s.I see lots of ppl que 3s on low rate as it was in 2s so just be patient...if they know how and got skills they will get higher rating...and if you are better...feel free to farm then..not complain.

Spoiler

u wot m8

Edited by djreck

2s just dead because everytime when you que, just survhunt+healer, its not fun,, just boring and retarded...(spamm arcane shot and explo=2.5k " yes im pro baby")

Edited by Xyzt

It's a bit weird to change the reward criteria in the middle of a season...

In regards to 2v2/3v3 activity, as mentioned previously, 2v2 is always the most active bracket on any private server. There aren't enough people on this server at any particular time for there to be active 3v3 games. Unless you were somewhat high mmr, it was very rare that you play against the same team twice, let alone twice in a row.

Here, with a 0cr dk, 1.3 pala and a hunter, we managed to get q'd into a 2k mmr jungle. This is somewhat off-putting for me personally, even despite the fact that we beat them.

p.s fix the mmr system. should be gaining way more rating than you do here. On live, you'd get 96 cr (max) if you won a game at an mmr which is 200 above your cr...

It's a bit weird to change the reward criteria in the middle of a season...

In regards to 2v2/3v3 activity, as mentioned previously, 2v2 is always the most active bracket on any private server. There aren't enough people on this server at any particular time for there to be active 3v3 games. Unless you were somewhat high mmr, it was very rare that you play against the same team twice, let alone twice in a row.

Here, with a 0cr dk, 1.3 pala and a hunter, we managed to get q'd into a 2k mmr jungle. This is somewhat off-putting for me personally, even despite the fact that we beat them.

p.s fix the mmr system. should be gaining way more rating than you do here. On live, you'd get 96 cr (max) if you won a game at an mmr which is 200 above your cr...

^

Edited by djreck

forgot to mention, please fix dodging queues. I think the problem lies with calculating a team's mmr AFTER they enter queue but it should be done before queuing... that way, appropriate cr can be deducted/added if a team dodges. This would help queues cause I know a lot of people are discouraged when they are queuing into blank teams.

On 29.07.2016 at 0:25 PM, djreck said:

I agree with the catch up cap system.. but giving 2s titles/achievs/mounts is a bad idea.. Let ppl start playing 3s.

Locked and archived due to inactivity.