• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raiorry

Press "J" to freeze?

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I logged just few whiles ago and when i pressed "J" to see who in guild is online, my game completly feezed. Four times. I tried delete cache ant WTF folders but it didnt help. Strange thing about it is when i was online yesterday evening, and was on raid whit my guild, i doesnt had this problem. I didnt do any changes from that time in game. anyone know how to fix it? thanx

Same problem I guess it is a reason of DDoS attacks. However, I do not know what the hell is exactly the connection between it because my low lvl char which was not played for 1 week is working normally. I can even press "J" write wih guild memebers who are online and game keeps running as well as server does. Unfortunately, other 2 chars are completely frozen when I log in, third and fourth one drop when I press J immediately or after 5-10 sec. (+-) 

Sad story.

I've got the same problem. Although, this isn't the first time it's occurred for me -- a few weeks ago whenever I'd open the guild tab everything would freeze... it fixed itself, but broke itself again when I opened up wow this morning. :/ Not sure what is the cause of this, but it's aggravatingly annoying...

If it is happening to you still Gizibe, maybe it can be Graphic card or its driver. I've read battle.net forums about this problem. Mainly if it was not Addons, Cache, WTF or stuck, then it was Graphic card. Guy was playing game on notebook and the fan was not working properly so the process "Wow.exe" stopped itself after loading to the world. However it didn't crash, just freeze.

The Fix for that is Que BG and press J then leave BG done. You are most welcome

I've got same problem 2, don't think its about graphic, cuz happened on pc.

same problem. game freezes instantly after log in. and this problem is only with 1 char, other work normally

I posted it on bugtracker, report was confrimed so lets hope they will fix it soon.

24 minutes ago, Raiorry said:

I posted it on bugtracker, report was confrimed so lets hope they will fix it soon.

There will be a hotfix for it today i would presume.

1 person likes this

This is often issue. (Mostly happen to me when I was afk and was logged out to Character List).

10 hours ago, Tigd said:

This is often issue. (Mostly happen to me when I was afk and was logged out to Character List).

Not my situation. I most likely never afk and thiss issue is after every login. Big problem when u wana raid in guild or looking for someone in guild :D

On 30. 7. 2016 at 0:05 AM, Raiorry said:

Not my situation. I most likely never afk and thiss issue is after every login. Big problem when u wana raid in guild or looking for someone in guild :D

Bigger when you are Guild Officer :D

Having same problem when pressing J to check guild game freezes completely.

this freeze bug appeared again x_x

There is a temporarily fix for this, enter a skirmish que and open the guild tap in there, and it should work