Shelby

Shop: Purchase & Sell Characters

13 posts in this topic

With the recent announcement of the new shop feature, this thread will be used for feedback on the new feature. Any suggestions, issues etc. can be posted here.

1 person likes this

another thing that should be added here is the name reset of the sold char so that when you buy one it can be renamed to the likings of said person instead of having the name that you gave it 

Edited by TitanFurryWf
1 person likes this

Greetings, 

when you purchase the character, the shop gives you the possibility of spending a bit more points (not the original price) for changing the name, the race, the faction and / or customize it, for shop points.

Have a nice day.

I have one problem with it, why the hell i need to set minimal price of 500 FP? For example i will exp 100 LVL character with dungeon gear and i want to sell it maybe for 100 FP, because that's an average price for that, but why the hell is minimal price 500 FP? That's too much ..... i don't feel good about this.

1 person likes this

There is no point selling a level 100 character for 100 F when the levelup from the shop already costs more F. The point is selling valuable characters, better than just a premade character, so players that buy it can enjoy a great character and players that sell it can earn points for buying another character or another thing on the shop.

Guys go play on blizzard you spend usles time here !!! i spend so much time playing here hoping something it will change and seems everyting is the same :D

5 hours ago, LegnaX said:

There is no point selling a level 100 character for 100 F when the levelup from the shop already costs more F. The point is selling valuable characters, better than just a premade character, so players that buy it can enjoy a great character and players that sell it can earn points for buying another character or another thing on the shop.

i want to sell my priest ilvl 666 for 200f but i can't wtf ?!?!?!

Guys. really give us some statistics about how much characters have been sold since this feature had been implemented? I think it is between 1 and 2.
500 FP is way to high. This feature is pointless, if the prices stay this high. I would say 500 FP is OK for a fully PvP and fully PVE geared character but really. Characters those just hit level 100 are also cost 400-500 FP. 
I would like to know what is the main point of these high prices, if you can also buy level 100 boost for 135 FP. It won't be full geared but it can get almost the same gear in 1-2 hour like the 400-500 FP-d characters.

If a low geared character would cost about 500 Vote Point or 100-150 FP i think this feature would make more sense.

On the other hand: CURRENTLY a level 70 character costs 200 FP, a level 91 character costs 400FP, level 100 boost costs 135 FP. So guys, why would anyone buy characters?

Please think about it again. Have a nice day!

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Pyromorph said:

Guys. really give us some statistics about how much characters have been sold since this feature had been implemented? I think it is between 1 and 2.
500 FP is way to high. This feature is pointless, if the prices stay this high. I would say 500 FP is OK for a fully PvP and fully PVE geared character but really. Characters those just hit level 100 are also cost 400-500 FP. 
I would like to know what is the main point of these high prices, if you can also buy level 100 boost for 135 FP. It won't be full geared but it can get almost the same gear in 1-2 hour like the 400-500 FP-d characters.

If a low geared character would cost about 500 Vote Point or 100-150 FP i think this feature would make more sense.

On the other hand: CURRENTLY a level 70 character costs 200 FP, a level 91 character costs 400FP, level 100 boost costs 135 FP. So guys, why would anyone buy characters?

Please think about it again. Have a nice day!

i basically said the same thing

1 person likes this

My level 100 characters have been returned to me after being on sale for 500 FP, which was the minimum price. Most of my toons had a fully trained profession and ilevel 600+ gear, but I think it was way too high and hence nobody bought one of my toons. Maybe my monk was worth it with full season 2 gear, but not to me. I only wanted to buy new mounts with the extra FP.

Let us decide on a minimum price! Let it become an auction style sale where the highest bidder gets the character. I would start either at 100 or 200 FP depending on how high my ilevel is.

Please remove that we need to buy 100 points in order to sell a character. that makes no sense

2 people like this

On 04.10.2016 at 10:58 AM, Fran said:

Please remove that we need to buy 100 points in order to sell a character. that makes no sense

Yes please! We want to have fun and trade characters free of charge. Maybe i want to donate one of my characters to a guildie or vice versa. Maybe i want to sell my character and get another in return with a bit better gear!

1 person likes this

On 4.8.2016 at 5:03 PM, LegnaX said:

That makes absolute no sense. Let us decide if we throw chars for 50fp or 500fp. Looks like you take over us, cuz u want it to get %.