Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arrzyiuz

[Accepted]Arena spectator.

7 posts in this topic

It would be an amazing idea to implement an arena spectator. Because 90% of the time I am sat in PvP zones, doing nothing when I have nothing to do. It would be viable as it would give players that have nothing to do, something to do, on top of that, it'll help GMs witness hackers and we wouldn't have to provide video evidence, due to the fact that 90% of players don't actually report hackers GMs could use this to catch them out.

Arena spectators would also give lower-rated players insight on what to do, if that makes sense.
It would help them to progress, not by watching me, you can only get worse, but for players that actually know what they're doing and are high rated, yeah.

I understand it'll be alot of work to implement this, but it's a good idea, I think personally and would be very beneficial for multiple reasons.

Thank you in advance.

-Incarnwin.

1 person likes this

This would be a really good idea, and I entirely agree with the fact it could give lower rated players an insight on high rated gameplay and what they should be doing; furthermore giving the chance for hackers to be caught on first hand rather than second hand evidence.

1 person likes this

Bump

Rip Russkis lol :P 

push

Thread locked to avoid spam. 

The arena spectator NPC is a planned feature for our Wod realms but I can't give an estimate release time. We're working on it and it will be available in the future. 

Suggestion accepted.