Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marúschka

Repost

31 posts in this topic

the video its not deleted......u should watch carefully

17 minutes ago, Bulibon said:

I know m8:D, i saw the patch from were Riu linked

The First line is Indeed from MoP. But that what you linked. Is change for WoD. Your point is invalid :/

Edited by Sketter

1 minute ago, Sketter said:

The First line is Indeed from MoP. But that what you linked. Is change for WoD. Your point is invalid :/

Its just the Patch from WoD where they changed the limit on a fight counted by minutes now. But it still shows the answer on it how often u where able to battleress in Mists of Pandaria. We actually could join on some Pro Gamers Twitch and ask them, they will say u the same. :)

Riu siriously so you day actually was so boring not so nice as you said that why you crying here or whats your problems?? Dude no one delete any Video and we dont need or have something to hide like you!!! Maybe your i-net have some problems but i can see al vids and that Vid what you post as REPORT without any evidence!!!

Edited by Marúschka

This situation is starting to get out of hand and soon will be a bigger problem.

This thread will be locked.

1 person likes this

This post was closed for a reason. You will be given warning points for re-opening it, if you decide to open it again your account will be banned from the forums.

2 people like this