Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cpt. Shampooing

Blackrock Foundry: Blackhand

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Since Monday, 8th of August, Blackhand is available on live realms, without any loots, PvE ranking and achievement. We can't tell you when the boss will be really relased with its loots, ranking and achievement yet, it'll depend on the reported bugs, if there is any. This encounter is also available on the PTR realm.

We want you to give us feedbacks if you ever experienced any issue or something wrong during this fight. Please, use the following format:

- Raid difficulty.

- Steps for reproducing the issue.

- If possible, any image or video related to this issue.

All of these returns will help us to fix the boss faster and easier, so we can offer you a content of the best possible quality.

Thanks for your support, and enjoy your fight against the Iron Horde!

1 person likes this

First Blackhand phase was fine, but in the 2nd one, we ecnountered some bugs related to the Siege makers. Some of them that spawned weren't fixed to the 2nd floor ground. Not all but some and sometimes just started floating in the air or diving towards the 3rd phase platfrom. This made it impossible to lead them over the mines, hide behind them when Marked for death or even focus them. This lead to them igniting the floor without it being preventable in some occurrances. Also once we progressed to the 3rd phase, the boss didn't even follow us at 1st while the mobs from the 2nd phase balconies were still dealing their splash damage to us.

I will just post all the know bugs here for now.

-The adds in Second Phase are Stacking at one spot on top of the Balcony. They should be spreaded and not moving at all.

-The Siege Weapons are bugging out(Flying in Mid air). And Blackhand Sometimes Falling Thru the Floor.

-Tanks are not suppose to be Targeted by Marked for Death.

-When One of the Tanks is dead. And the Second one is Hitted by Smash. Blackhand is suppose to Aggro on the Nearest target. Or the one that has Biggest Aggro On him Right now. If that Happens. He stands still untill he is Taunted

-The Siege Machine in Second Phase is not Absorbing Marked For Death Spear. It should Remove the Buff and Prevent player from beeing hit.

Feel free to Correct me if any of these bugs were Fixed or Still happening. 

On 20/08/2016 at 9:16 PM, Sketter said:

-The Siege Machine in Second Phase is not Absorbing Marked For Death Spear. It should Remove the Buff and Prevent player from beeing hit.

Is someone able to confirm this?

The other bugs should be fixed for the QA week.

@Cpt. Shampooing

On 8/20/2016 at 8:16 PM, Sketter said:

I can confirm that this is not working.

Well, it's not working on live realm, but it's working on PTR realm, if someone could confirm this, it would be great. :)

i can confirm on Live Realm for the siege machine it's not working also in 1st phase as mele i get stacks from slaggs even beeing near the middle and avoiding everything x10 stacks = death ...

Hi,

All reported bugs should be fixed on live realms after the next restart.

The boss still sank below the ground level in the 2nd phase, other bugs seem to be fixed fine so far.

Edited by Tentch

Also the siegemaker sank once when it was fixated to the tank. These sinking seems to somehow be connected to the aggro and taunting. Smash is also interruptable in the 3rd phase.

This should be fixed at the next realm restart.

On this video u can see when im on balcony and kill 1 add,instant second respawn,what i think its bug "3:44"(if not,some dps must stay whole phase on balcony and just killing adds)

Edited by Silvi

I guess it's because there was another spawn exactly at the same time you killed this mob, Blackhand said "Snipers! Gun them down."

1. st phase: piles of the debri don't get destroyed after soaking the Marked for Death shots
  2. nd phase: Siegemakers sometimes just stop moving and just stand still, fire from Mortar sometimes still doesn't spread
  3. rd phase: Marked for death shots somehow spread and knock many people at the same time, tanks are always among them, so they effectivelly work like Smash. The result is whole raid flying around the map multiple times in succession and not being able to regroup for Smash or place the boss on the right spot, since he is constanly moving around while being hard to control.

These bugs are from the release date of the 7th of September.

On 7. 9. 2016 at 10:35 PM, Tentch said:

2nd phase: Siegemakers sometimes just stop moving and just stand still, fire from Mortar sometimes still doesn't spread

Siegemakers stoping is connected to the fixated target using the mobility skills like Blink or Disengage.

This bug should now be fixed.

In 3 pulls we had 2 people take fall damage that kills you in the trnastition from 2nd to 3rd phase. In my case it might have been connected to using deterrence to avoid taking the phase transition damage.