Ajizo

[Declined] Battlegrounds Language

8 posts in this topic

I would like to make a suggestion about implementing an obligatory usage of english in the Battlegrounds same as it is for world chat. The reason ? The reason is simple , there are too many spanish people, which don't even try to speak english and thus ruining the fun for the non-spanish speakers community.This way it is impossible to cooperate with others in BGs unless they speak english , which is rarety.

1 person likes this

it's useless, people who don't speak english will continue to not understand you, maybe they will be in silence but if you, for example, will tell them: "don't stay at center", they will continue to stay at center for one of two reasons:  or they do not care or they don't understand your language xD

2 people like this

Thrn anothrr good thing would be to some spanish speaker make a topic where the terms of BGing (like "take bases , center , mine and so on ) to be translated to spanish :DD

2 people like this

Be happy if they do fixes atleast.

Cross realm seems like a good idea. But when you see that it's not cross realms of international realms & english realms; it's cross realms with an international realm, spanish, french, ... then the language barrier is a bit annoying. So it would be nice to go into a BG or something and that everyone could understand what you're saying. Only other option is to do RBGs only as a pre-made group. Then you don't get the language barrier and those idiots in the middle of the map that just fight there the whole time thinking more kills=more honor. When it's actually do objectives (and win)=more honor. That's why I don't do random BGs anymore. I get too frustrated.

1 person likes this

And u guys cant speak spanish? I can speak english too, why u guys cant speak spanish? Saludos gente <3

Because as far as I know spanish is not international , and as long as you are spanish and can speak english you can translate the terms as I suggested above :)

1 person likes this

On 16 agosto 2016 at 8:57 PM, streetX said:

And u guys cant speak spanish? I can speak english too, why u guys cant speak spanish? Saludos gente <3

I speak italian and english, i use english on server because no one understand me if i speak in italian. So everyone learn to speak in english because it's an international language that the 90% of population try to learn. Now if you want that i learn also spanish, you must learn also italian u.u.. Why must i learn 3 languages and you only two? I don't force you to learn english but don't force me to learn spanish u.u

saludos amigo <3

1 person likes this