Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abrarauditore

How to win friends and influence enemies isn't working

5 posts in this topic

The quest 'How to win friends and influence enemies' isn't working. I accept the quest and I can't find the box that the quest needs me to open. Its supposed to be there but it isn't. What do I do? :(

Greetings, abrarauditore!

This quest does work! As soon as you accept it, you should be given a box into your inventory. If you open it, you will receive 2 1h weapons. You have to equip them and then hit some soldiers of the Scarlet Crusade :). If you did not get the box, try to abandon the quest and accept it again and make sure that you have some space in your inventory!

Kind regards,

Senior Game Master Vekk

Unequip all your gear wear those 2 weapons and try to autoattack only Preacher mobs only (Those priests looking scarlet mobs). 

I've another problem with the quest: I should make enemies confess me something, but they don't even if I kill one hundred of them. What can i do?

I also had some issues, but found that if i did like jessuh said. Unequip all your gear, that way you aren't killing them to quickly. after a bit i only aimed for the 'scarlet crusader' i did this near the castle in the back. you WILL get one of them to submit but be careful not to kill them and if you are in that castle watch out because you will aggro the whole thing. not that it is an issue it is just that you will most likely kill the guy that you just got to submit and will have to do it all over again... a pain but do able