Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TitanFurryWf

[Declined] Legion realm suggestion

9 posts in this topic

there has been discussions about if whether sylvanas is a pve realm or a pvp realm but after thinking a lot about it i've come with a solution,if it cant be a pve realm or if you guys at the firestorm team cant provide us with both pve and pvp realms and can only give us a pvp realm then how about something like the mists/wod tournament realms? by this i dont mean a fun realm but rather a cross-faction pvp realm where we can have both alliance and horde people in the same guilds,that way we can play with each other still having a pvp realm,i know this is a little obvious to say but even if we're in the same guilds we're still able to attack the opposite faction unless you're in a party in which case you obviously cant,so please as i said before if you guys cant bring us either of the realms suggested take in consideration having a pvp cross-faction realm 

2 people like this

On my last server, we had a debate that raged on for a long time ... should the server be PVP or PVE?  The reason many people joined that server was that it was one of the few Vanilla PVE servers in existence. Most Vanilla servers back then were PVP. What makes me laugh about this PVE v PVP argument is that the majority of the pro PVP'ers, if they were honest are not really interested in a fair fight. They just enjoy ganking lowbies. Let's face it. Everyone on a PVE server can flag themselves for PVP so what is the problem? There isn't one really, they just don't like that idea because they would have to fight people their own level.

I do like the idea of cross-faction PVE realms - Pax Vobiscum Baby :)

2 people like this

I will enjoy cross-faction invites and mailing/trading on Legion pvp realm (we will be able to fight World Bosses, do raids, do dungeons more often with faction opponents and more people will be in Queue in RDF & LFR).

tigd-logo.png

Edited by Tigd
1 person likes this

also there's something here that people arent considering IN CASE we get to have 2 realms (1 of each) if we have 2 realms its gonna be more possible for people to find the rare creatures they're looking for,and lets be honest in a pvp realm if you wanna get your rare mounts from WoD you wont be able to without having more people of the opposite factions killing you even though you arrived first (since here they've changed the respawn of all rares to 4 hours instead of them having the original time that's a good option),chests (which are gonna be important here in legion for some stuff in dalaran) and whatnot,i could add more reasons but as of right now i cant remember more 

CROSS FACTION WORKING  PVE  SERVER OR RIOT!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Bluebone said:

CROSS FACTION WORKING  PVE  SERVER OR RIOT!

Admins and devs say that it will not be xfaction :c

Hi guys,

one character for every account or IP bound was be very nice for the coming up Legion realm on firestorm. <3

Ty.

7 minutes ago, Shamcony said:

Hi guys,

one lvl 100 character for every account or IP bound was be very nice for the coming up Legion realm on firestorm. <3

Ty.

The decision has been already made, you can view it on the Our Realms page.