Watashi

[Declined] Flying in Draenor

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm sure this has been posted before many times, can you put the flying in draenor skill on a NPC for us to train for a price (10,000 gold / 20,000 gold whatever) as we will never be able to fly in Draenor at this rate as in order to do this we need to achieve a lot of things that are unavailable to us.

If you think that giving people the ability to fly in Draenor will make less people play then you are thinking incorrectly, there are other servers that offer flying in Draenor and more players are moving over to them.

I am sure a LOT of players will be really really happy for this.

Thank you for your consideration.

No. It's more fun this way and you actually see a person here and there in the world.

I think original way is better, it is harder and Draenor is some place where I can remember that we can't fly in Azeroth such as in WotLK. It is harder to go somewhere but I can meet some random people or mates from guild. I like that we can't fly easily in Draenor and we need achievement for this. I know that this achievement is available but passive ability is not available from it. I like that people can't fly everywhere it is more interesting to go somewhere. If we have NPC with training for this all will fly in Draenor and high level players will attack low levels when they level up and they will know where they are because a lot of quests don't work.

Btw: I like to use my ground mounts and this is right place where I can use them.

This is only my opinion.

tigd-logo.png

i'd really like this since various zones on draenor are just horrid and it'd be better to be able to fly instead of walking around certain parts where you find lots of mobs and you have to walk through that zone therefore you'll die a lot trying to make your way through