• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Besarti299

Disgusting players LISTEN UP

17 posts in this topic

I am really sick of seeing people getting judged on ilvl or experience here. When ppl wanna start a raid, be a part of a guild, or be a port of the gaming community in general they ALWAYS get judged by some disgusting types always judging them on their item level or experience. Well HELLO WAKE UP, you dont start playing by knowing/having everything. 

I myself just left this gaming community because of the reasons stated above, and i really hope it helps wake those disgusting people basing others by their inexperience and gear up!

PS: Its because of people like you that many more are quitting this gaming community so i really hope you will get what im saying after reading this!

5 people like this

36 minutes ago, Besarti299 said:

I am really sick of seeing people getting judged on ilvl or experience here. When ppl wanna start a raid, be a part of a guild, or be a port of the gaming community in general they ALWAYS get judged by some disgusting types always judging them on their item level or experience. Well HELLO WAKE UP, you dont start playing by knowing/having everything. 

I myself just left this gaming community because of the reasons stated above, and i really hope it helps wake those disgusting people basing others by their inexperience and gear up!

PS: Its because of people like you that many more are quitting this gaming community so i really hope you will get what im saying after reading this!

even if you lose on duel or don't want to duel they keep calling you pussy or noob or scared they keep judging everyone or insult them

Just now, slayerz said:

even if you lose on duel or don't want to duel they keep calling you pussy or noob or scared they keep judging everyone or insult them

i don't even do pve

1. You can't do raids with green gear. If players "judge" (don't accept in the group) you on your ilvl it's because they don't wanna wipe at the first boss.

2. You also can't do raids without basic knowledge. You just lower the DPS/HPS, and cause higher risk to wipe.

It gets interesting when someone says: LFM XY RAID ILVL666+ PVE. And you /w them with your 900 PVP gear that gives 10x more stats than any available PVE gear in the game, and you get the answer "FKOFF FKIN PVP NOOB" :D

Or when you have 10 year PvE experience with your class, but don't know tactics for the boss, and you're being told to fkoff.

If I find that type of group leader in any guild, I just avoid that guild from far away :D

Anyway, if your problem is that players who just started the game and have starter gear won't get accepted in raiding guilds, make your own guild and try to raid :D

@slayerz Those players are just unfunny trolls. Ignore them or if they say something what they shouldn't, report them.

Edited by Imi.

You know how they say ...It's a cruel world out there. :S  

2 people like this

Indeed. Most of the community is pure salt. And the funny thing is, if you throw salt back at those kind of people, you'll get considered a troublemaker. :D

8 hours ago, Besarti299 said:

Well HELLO WAKE UP, you dont start playing by knowing/having everything. 

Very true,no one born knowing tactics or climbing out full geared  from ........!My guild was cool at Elegon, helped new player's,with gear etc,they was mature people,game,making friend's and having fun was important and we learning,gearing up together,but after merge and guild vipe almost all leave,We didn't had single "failed on retail and expert here peps" in guild,being rude,selfish,unfriendly was the only reason for kicking out,mostly from guild:D

Edited by Azi

Imi if you want a stronger guld with stronger people you gotta start somewhere.. Like doing low lvl raids to gear Them up for upcoming Harder raids. As for wiping On the first boss... Explain the tacts before engaging boss, it wouldnt kill you to Do that would it? Even if they dont get it first time Do it Again and Again.... Its both good gamer spirit and good for your own guild.

PS: you were probobly saying that bcuz you already are geared yourself and frankly That makes you Sound like a hypocrite bcuz you Also started from the bottom like others. Give noobs a chance

It's a 570 itlvl warrior talking here.

I quote Imi. for what he said, but i have some things to let you know; You haven't to make your own guild or whatever, you have to do lower raids to get gear, for example, a full ToT guy would be accepted in a SoO run, even if he does low dps. The thing is that not every guild is like that, but none cares about your old PvE experience if you don't know anything about actual bosses, the second thing is that NONE that plays PvP, Can expect that someone invites him in raids, PvP gear goes down in PvE and anyway lol none cane have more stats than me for that reason.

@Besarti299 All my characters are PvP geared, and my highest ilvl is 532, mostly on my other characters I have 480-520.

I barely do PvE. But I have a guild (with 3 players atm, and I'm not leader anymore) where I accept anyone, when it was still alive I tried to do raids with them a few times (With little help from guild mate's friends.), You can guess that, we couldn't even do MSV.

I've been only in one good PvE guild here, in ToES, HoF times. It's soo much better without players who leave after 1st wipe and don't understand you after you've explained the tactics like 10 times. I was kicked for trolling the guild master xD so fk'em.

5 hours ago, Besarti299 said:

Explain the tacts before engaging boss,

I've told it already that I hate it when people don't accept you because you don't know tactics.

Do it Again and Again...

That's also a problem with like ~90% of the players I've met in my life. They leave at the 1st, 2nd wipe. If you make a group with players from world chat/guild where you accept anyone, it's 99% that you'll have to deal with leavers even before the boss-fight starts.

you gotta start somewhere

That's why raid finder and random BGs were made.

PS: Don't argue wtih Fappy, it will not get you forth.

12 hours ago, Imi. said:

@Besarti299 All my characters are PvP geared, and my highest ilvl is 532, mostly on my other characters I have 480-520.

I barely do PvE. But I have a guild (with 3 players atm, and I'm not leader anymore) where I accept anyone, when it was still alive I tried to do raids with them a few times (With little help from guild mate's friends.), You can guess that, we couldn't even do MSV.

I've been only in one good PvE guild here, in ToES, HoF times. It's soo much better without players who leave after 1st wipe and don't understand you after you've explained the tactics like 10 times. I was kicked for trolling the guild master xD so fk'em.

I've told it already that I hate it when people don't accept you because you don't know tactics.

That's also a problem with like ~90% of the players I've met in my life. They leave at the 1st, 2nd wipe. If you make a group with players from world chat/guild where you accept anyone, it's 99% that you'll have to deal with leavers even before the boss-fight starts.

That's why raid finder and random BGs were made.

PS: Don't argue wtih Fappy, it will not get you forth.

Based on what you are saying here i can tell that you are one of those selfish players that dont give a fk about others. You are statinng what YOU experience in your guild, and that is completely fine but you wont find many who share your opinion. People are starting to get more and more selfish and you have proven that right here and now. If you aint got anything positive to say in this post then i would like you to stop replying (grow up and god bless, because its not just about 1 single person BUT ITS ABOUT ALL OF US.

4 minutes ago, Besarti299 said:

Based on what you are saying here i can tell that you are one of those selfish players that dont give a fk about others. You are statinng what YOU experience in your guild, and that is completely fine but you wont find many who share your opinion. People are starting to get more and more selfish and you have proven that right here and now. If you aint got anything positive to say in this post then i would like you to stop replying (grow up and god bless, because its not just about 1 single person BUT ITS ABOUT ALL OF US.

How is that related to being selfish? If you play with players who are not ready for those PvP/E things they want to play with you instead of telling them to l2p and get some better gear, you're wasting both yours, and their times.

But sure, I'm selfish for giving starter sets for anyone in my guild who asks for it and wasting my time on answering stupid questions.

If you still don't get it: The "my guild" was an example for guilds that invite people and try to do stuff with them, they're not ready for.

11 hours ago, Imi. said:

How is that related to being selfish? If you play with players who are not ready for those PvP/E things they want to play with you instead of telling them to l2p and get some better gear, you're wasting both yours, and their times.

But sure, I'm selfish for giving starter sets for anyone in my guild who asks for it and wasting my time on answering stupid questions.

If you still don't get it: The "my guild" was an example for guilds that invite people and try to do stuff with them, they're not ready for.

sweetheart, you still dont get what im talking about and lets leave it at that :)

5 hours ago, Imi. said:

I can solo atleast first 2-3 bosses in MSV in every difficulty rofl :DDD

2 hours ago, Fappy said:

I can solo atleast first 2-3 bosses in MSV in every difficulty rofl :DDD

Well, good4u. Anyway, with ~540 gear and some brain, it's not that hard. With 570 you don't really need the second one. But back in time, it was not possible to get 540+ for anyone.

4 hours ago, Besarti299 said:

sweetheart, you still dont get what im talking about and lets leave it at that :)

meh, ure hopeless.

*Quitstopic*

1 person likes this

Then tell me about someone that did it and didn't just say it, 25hc solo with 540 itlvl? Impossible in every world.