Oldaf

[Wod] Follower Guide [Alliance]

7 posts in this topic

First of all, for coordinates you need the addon TomTom

I'll try to give you guys a guide to each obtainable Alliance Follower. I'll start with the one I had trouble with and I'll give you the rest of them as I find the time required to put in the work :) .

1- [Rulkan] - The NPC Gronnstalker Rokash (59.4, 31,8) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Rulkan). That is in Frostfire Ridge

01rulkan.jpg

Edited by Alan

Since I seem not to be able to edit my post, I'll update it in the comments.

2 - [Soulbinder Tuulani] - The NPC Soulbinder Tuulani (46.2, 70.0) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Soulbinder Tuulani). That is in Talador.

02soulbinder tuulani.jpg

3 - [Admiral Taylor] - The NPC Benjamin Gibb (38.6, 52.2) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Admiral Taylor). That is in Spires of Arak.

If Benjamin doesn't give you the quest for Admiral Taylor, just do this quest and he will.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tkTPY_yus

03admiral taylor.jpg

Edited by Oldaf

4 - [Hulda Shadowblade] - The NPC Hulda Shadowblade (39.6, 60.8) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Hulda Shadowblade). That is in Spires of Arak.

SHE IS BEHIND THE HOUSE!

04hulda shadowblade.jpg

5 - [Magister Serena] and [Miall] - Here you can actually obtain two followers for your garrison.

The NPCs Magister Serena and Miall (69.76, 20,75) give you the quests. (just take them and turn them in - you just got Magister Serena and Miall). This is Talador inside Forst Wrynn.

You can't miss them!

05Magister Serena and Miall.jpg

6 - [Artificer Romuul] - The NPC Romuul (42.80, 40.41) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Artificer Romuul). That is in Shadowmoon Valley.

He is on the cliff, just west off of Embaari Village.

(tip: There is a rare wolf on the cliff, kill it! It tends to drop sweet stuff ^^)

06artificer romuul.jpg

7 - [Fiona]  - The NPC Fiona (53.6, 57.2) gives you the quest. (just take it and turn it in - you just got Fiona). That is in Shadowmoon Valley.

(situational: If the quest is not available (that may happen), then you need to do this quest so Fiona becomes available:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=35015/gestating-genesaur )

07fiona.jpg