wicked2245

[Declined] Guild Inn's (Houses)

11 posts in this topic

Wouldnt it be cool to have something called guild Inn's i think this should be unlocked when guild reaches highest lvl and it will cost very much xD But it would be a really cool place to meet up, organize, have guild meetings, and im sure role players will love it ! :)

this would be great but its on the same level with player housing,blizzard wont implement this kind of stuff,the closest we have is garrisons in WoD and class order halls in Legion

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

this would be great but its on the same level with player housing,blizzard wont implement this kind of stuff,the closest we have is garrisons in WoD and class order halls in Legion

Umm i never played anything after cata so im not familiar with Garrisons and class order halls but the Guild Inn will be extremely helpful, fun, cool and unique xD

49 minutes ago, wicked2245 said:

Umm i never played anything after cata so im not familiar with Garrisons and class order halls but the Guild Inn will be extremely helpful, fun, cool and unique xD

then you should,i started in MoP and i really liked it,then WoD is just... no,and now legion's looking pretty good

1 hour ago, TitanFurryWf said:

then you should,i started in MoP and i really liked it,then WoD is just... no,and now legion's looking pretty good

Haha ok but i really dont like the x5 xp thingy couse its hard for me to get gear that way :D And i played a little bit of MoP and its my favorite expansion :D

13 minutes ago, wicked2245 said:

Haha ok but i really dont like the x5 xp thingy couse its hard for me to get gear that way :D And i played a little bit of MoP and its my favorite expansion :D

you can switch the exp rate to one of your likings,x5 is the max and obviously the lowest is x1

3 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

you can switch the exp rate to one of your likings,x5 is the max and obviously the lowest is x1

Umm when are they going to decline or accept this? xD

6 hours ago, wicked2245 said:

Umm when are they going to decline or accept this? xD

they wont since this isnt something they can make,blizzard would have to make this into an expansion 

22 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

they wont since this isnt something they can make,blizzard would have to make this into an expansion 

Ohh i did not know this but why would they have to make this into an expansion?

40 minutes ago, wicked2245 said:

Ohh i did not know this but why would they have to make this into an expansion?

because as of right now it doesnt exist,the closest thing you'll have is the class order halls in legion

Locked and archived due to inactivity.