Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeddo

Multiple accounts

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Just a question:

what about if i have multiple accounts on Pandashan?

Because when you have to merge an account on Firestorm you must select one acc only (when you select "Doyou have any Pandashan Account?"). What can i do?

I really need all of my accounts.

Greetings

Hi. I had the same issue with my Ashran accounts.. here´s what I did: I created a Firestorm account by merging my first Ashran account and then I logged out and created another Firestorm account by merging my second Ashran account. I hope it helps you with your pandashan accounts as well ;)

same i have multiple accounts on pandashan and ashrana how can i merge all on firestorm ?

Hi. I had the same issue with my Ashran accounts.. here´s what I did: I created a Firestorm account by merging my first Ashran account and then I logged out and created another Firestorm account by merging my second Ashran account. I hope it helps you with your pandashan accounts as well ;)

Yo :) i've tried that, trying to insert my 2nd Pandashan account, but system "say" that i need another Ashran account... 

@Peluche do you know something about that? 

Haha thats mean R.I.P multi acc logging with this Launcher, gg :P

Because I used to multi log acc's to transfer gems and stuff.

Edited by Ephixus

Haha thats mean R.I.P multi acc logging with this Launcher, gg :P

Because I used to multi log acc's to transfer gems and stuff.

What? i hope thats a joke dude, i have some donation point in every account :P

Yo :) i've tried that, trying to insert my 2nd Pandashan account, but system "say" that i need another Ashran account... 

dude you cant mage more than 1 pandashan account to your firstorm account you need to make new firestorme account that merge your sec pandashan account to that new firestorm account

its not possible to merge 2 pandashan account into one firestorme account

dude you cant mage more than 1 pandashan account to your firstorm account you need to make new firestorme account that merge your sec pandashan account to that new firestorm account

its not possible to merge 2 pandashan account into one firestorme account

Ok thank you!

and when i merged 2 pandashan account, how can i open two windows of WoW client togheter? I have to open 2 Firestorm Clients in the same time? 

Ok thank you!

and when i merged 2 pandashan account, how can i open two windows of WoW client togheter? I have to open 2 Firestorm Clients in the same time? 

idk that yet but my guess is that you cant open 2 account at the same time anymore we will see later

1 person likes this

Ok thank you!

just click an second time on play afeter the first window has opened, that isn´t that difficult.

The Firestorm account merge tool is only to merge accounts from Pandashan, Ashran, and etc. It is not intended to merge multiple accounts from one server.

Just as you had multiple accounts in one server, you'll have multiple accounts here. You should have known that when you made multiple accounts in the first place that there's no way around it, I think it's pretty self-explanatory...

1 person likes this