Wynllux

[Declined] Armored Skyscreamer [Archivement Mount]

5 posts in this topic

Hi there Guys!

This mount is one of favorite Mounts from WoW, and it's a pretty cool one too and I think I'm not the only one who think it is. I think It would be awesome if added to the store, because the Archivement you need to get him is the "Glory of the Thundering Raider", and in my opinion it is a Archivement kinda hard to get. So if the Mount was added to the store, it would be more easier for us to get it. I personally bought it as soon as it was available. I'm sorry if my english isn't good.

Thank You For Your Attention Guys!

Keep Up the Good Work on the Server.

Going to be completely honest here. I don't agree with you and here's why. 

Yes, the mount Is awesome and I love It however when you stated that the Achievement Is hard to get, It's meant to be hard. Achievements (Most) are meant to be challenging so when you do achieve them, you feel pride run through you knowing you did something special. If It was easy, you really wouldn't feel anything besides a moment of "Oh, another achievement, cool."

That's just my opinion and I hope you can reason with It :).

-DeafJeff

I totally agree with your opinion :)

An Archivement is meant to be Challenging of course, well most of them.

I'm just saying this because, there are other Mounts that we need an Archivement to get them and they are in Store, why can't this Mount be one of them? And some Archivements are easier then the one you need for the Armored Skyscreamer if i'm not mistaken. And because there are players like Me and You that like the Mount, this would be a nice and easy way for the players that like the Mount to get it and enjoy having it, just like the other Archivement Mounts in the Store. I just think it is a good opportunity for players to buy it and help the server at the same time.

But we all have different opinions of course :)

Wynllux

Thanks for understanding and yes, It would be nice to be free of some work for a mount but I'm one of those try and get all power players If that.... made any sense...

Locked and denied due to already being placed in the shop.