• Announcements

Cyph1n

How long have you been here?

43 posts in this topic

Good morning WoW community.

I thought it would be interesting to see how long people have been here. There was an early MoP (Pandashan), then there was WoD (Ashran), MoP got better ;) , Then they created Firestorm with WoTLK & Cata. Then they made BC and now Legion.

Belive it or not this "server" has been going for quite a while and a lot has happened in a short space of time.

I, staying on track of this topic, have been here since ALMOST the beginning. Since early MoP. So I've been here quite a while xD

I just want to say a quick thank you to all the staff & developers. Without them we wouldn't be here as a community playing on here. I'd probably be playing Rift or GW2 or something xD WoW is better imo.

So everyone, how long have YOU been here?

i was here since 2013 when it was still pandashan :D

1 person likes this

Early since Pandashan (~2013) through Ashran to Firestorm. :) So fun on Firestorm realms, very good community. Thank you all but mainly Firestorm Staff.

tigd-logo.png

Edited by Tigd
2 people like this

My friend showed me Pandashan after we built a snowman in 2013 January lmao

Then we logged on, and instantly died, there were like 20 Pandaren ghost players in Durotar xD

That was the moment when I decided to dedicate all my free time for that server, no matter what happens Kappa.

Btw, the Wotlk/Cata servers are older than MoP :P

WYrHCL7.png

1 person likes this

On 26/09/2016 at 1:40 PM, Imi. said:

Btw, the Wotlk/Cata servers are older than MoP :P

I know they had older expansions just haven't played on them or knew which ones they were as I only joined in MoP :P

been here  since 2013 played pandashan 

1 person likes this

Ive been here since 2013 Pandashan. In the staff since July 2015.

1 person likes this

Ive been here since 2014 Pandashan. In the staff since March 2016.

1 person likes this

Idk,2-3 years,it was April,Elegon,bug'z everywhere ...but that's reminds me,can we have some free something since wer sooo loyal to our beloved server!! :)

Edited by Azi
3 people like this

4 hours ago, Azi said:

Idk,2-3 years,it was April,Elegon,bug'z everywhere ...but that's reminds me,can we have some free something since wer sooo loyal to our beloved server!! :)

Lol yeah maybe an ingame title that is account wide maybe? ;) That only people that have been here for so long get it. I think that'd be cool.

If the devs are using SQL on for the server database it shouldn't be too hard to make a title or perhaps use a title that is either disabled or one that you cannot obtain anymore be it from an old expansion or something?

1 person likes this

Since 2014 (ashran)

1 person likes this

I started in Ashran, I think 2014... that server was the most buggy and broken experienced I have ever had and just absolutely loved to death haha. It was awesome. Took a good long break and when I came back it was Firestorm! I went on a limb and assumed that WoD was still broken (as I play mainly for questing/exploring/PvE content) so I signed back up for Cata (now I've moved to the MoP server). Firestorm better live forever because I can't wait to play more expansions here in the future.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, cia said:

13 hours

Haha welcome in that case xD

1 person likes this

I've been here since Pandashan (2013) In the staff (July)

1 person likes this

Been here since Elegon was in Like A Boss guild,transferred to WOD now in Prophecy. Probably played here for 3 or more years.

6eexio.jpg

1 person likes this

I've been here since 2014, played from Pandashan on Taran'zhu. Then joined Ashran when it was released, and still playing here

1 person likes this

Yeah I was in Elegon too. Then they merged it with Taran'Zhu. I still have over 24 characters on Taran'Zhu xD Just don't play MoP anymore. Just WoD and Legion now. Along with some other games when I get bored ;)

2 people like this

I've been there since Earthquake, and while i was playing on EarthQuake a friend told me that a MOP server called Pandashan has recently opened so i created a account on Pandashan too.

1 person likes this

Played around 4.6K Hours on Firestorm lel

Edited by yunusmujawar
1 person likes this

Been here since 2013 Pandashan

1 person likes this

Since first MoP start.

1 person likes this

I've been here since 2014 started out in Ashran been in the staff since May 2016

1 person likes this

Joined Ashran back when it was in BETA and in the staff since April. 

1 person likes this

since 2013 5.0.5 was epic fucking 800-900 player position quesss :D:DD:D:D:D

1 person likes this