Vynir

Mage Build

4 posts in this topic

Hey! I decided to play Mage first time. Blood Elf Mage. Can anyone say me what's best build, spec. and glyphs. That should be very helpful.

I also want to know which spec. is best for PVP, PVE or Hybrid (PVE and PVP if is there something like that).

Greetings!

Hey Vynir! The best spec for 5.4.8 in PvP is frost, fire works if you´re good with it but it also rely a bit on RNG. In PvE everything works to some extent, alltho in late game Arcane will be the one topping the damage by a few K Dps followed by Frost then Fire. The best talents and glyphs is all situational where it depends on stuff like in PvP, what comp ur against, what class you´re playing with etc, meanwhile in PvE its kinda the same. Some fights 1 talent got a huge upper hand compared to another one and then in the next fight the one who weren´t as good as the other one is suddenly the better one. Some talents are defaults though and is generally the better choice.

If you have any other question then just reply to me and il answer as.

1 person likes this

Hey Vynir i personally love Fire cause its all i ever cared for frost and arcane are good aswell its mainly Playstyle.

For fire glyphs Would be Ice block Dragons breath and Inferno :D

On 10/30/2015, 9:44:23, Mage maker said:

Hey Vynir i personally love Fire cause its all i ever cared for frost and arcane are good aswell its mainly Playstyle.

For fire glyphs Would be Ice block Dragons breath and Inferno :D

lol