Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tigd

suggestion [Declined] [Shop] Selection about Shop Titles

8 posts in this topic

Now we have shop updated but there are Alliance/Horde titles available for both faction on web shop and I think it is not good. (My opinion) For example there is title Hero of Orgrimmar and I can have it on Alliance character and Hero of Stormwind is not there. I know that there is option to change faction but then there you should be something like title change after faction change. For example when you are Horde and you have title Of Orgrimmar after transfer to Alliance you should have title Of Stormwind or do selection to web shop when you want to buy title for Alliance character then there will not be Hero of Orgrimmar title for my Alliance character or Lionhearted title for Horde character. Think about this, I will welcome some ideas about this. Thank you for reading.

@Tigd

tigd-logo.png

Option to buying titles was allready for a short time on MoP (Pandashan) and then i dont know why they deleted. You can buy the rare titles for your horde/alliance heros like the special mounts on factions. So, they will not be able to buy a "Hero of Orgrimmar" title for a alliance character.

1 hour ago, Tigd said:

Now we have shop updated but there are Alliance/Horde titles available for both faction on web shop and I think it is not good. (My opinion) For example there is title Hero of Orgrimmar and I can have it on Alliance character and Hero of Stormwind is not there. I know that there is option to change faction but then there you should be something like title change after faction change. For example when you are Horde and you have title Of Orgrimmar after transfer to Alliance you should have title Of Stormwind or do selection to web shop when you want to buy title for Alliance character then there will not be Hero of Orgrimmar title for my Alliance character or Lionhearted title for Horde character. Think about this, I will welcome some ideas about this. Thank you for reading.

@Tigd

tigd-logo.png

Alliance side has Lion Hearted. Not Hero of Stormwind :P At least, I think that is.

1 minute ago, Sketter said:

Alliance side has Lion Hearted. Not Hero of Stormwind :P At least, I think that is.

Yes but you can buy Lion Hearted for Horde character at web shop... Should not be able for Horde characters as other titles.

tigd-logo.png

Edited by Tigd

ah now i get it!

can you add the brewmaster title?

I think there are only titles which are not obtainable.

tigd-logo.png

So Brewmaster is not obtainable, cuz of broken event quests.

Locked and denied as the events are currently being fixed.

1 person likes this