5 posts in this topic

So back in work there were tons and tons of lvl 255 leveling roads and they were but loads of fun. I remember always playing them and now they are no more. I've never seen an mop lvl255 lvling road server, and this is a great opportunity to be the first, you could rack in the old timers (not in age but it was a while ago) who played on those lvl 255 lvling road servers. This would be the best thing ever and would really shake up things around here.

1 person likes this

The reason why lvl cap was 225 is that u could pick all talents back in wotlk and have all 3 specs. But now I think its impossible to pick all 3 spec on mop. that's why they dont make any 225lvl servers anymore. Sorry that english xD 

8 hours ago, Subiect said:

The reason why lvl cap was 225 is that u could pick all talents back in wotlk and have all 3 specs. But now I think its impossible to pick all 3 spec on mop. that's why they dont make any 225lvl servers anymore. Sorry that english xD 

Lvling roads are still fun, and when u reach 255 u had extra points left, so no that wasn't the only exclusive  reason, it was because it was fun. 

Edited by Bojangles

225lvl servers are just stupid and boring

I played on one once. It was fun for a while but got a bit boring after a while. But as @Subiect said, that was when you could mix specs. Now you can't. You have to choose one. :/ Though I suppose they could make one for BC/WOTLK/Cata but don't know how many people would play on it tbh.