Setfenv

3v3 Tournament

4 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow Stormers!

I have been wanting to do this for a while but haven't found the right server to do it on, however I feel that Firestorm is that server.

I would like to do a 3v3 Tournament consisting of every WoD server on Firestorm. Now, I'm not sure if that's possible but I guess if we got every single 3v3 team that regularly queues 3s to just stop and then only have the two teams that need to fight eachother to go, then it would work.

However, I'm not perfect at this sort of thing so I'd definitely need help from Staff. I would stream this as well as get the word out to everyone I can and that can hopefully bring others to Firestorm. I, myself, have taken part in many tournaments on other realms and it has been great for them, so I think doing one here would be as well.

Just kind of a request out to the GM's and Devs to hopefully get this thing going. We did a 1v1 Tournament yesterday on the Tournament realm so I know this wouldn't be necessarily impossible, however it's much more difficult than that.

Anyway, thanks for reading and +1 this to hopefully get the attention of everyone!

PS. If a GM would like to message me to talk about this, I would be very grateful, thanks!

1 person likes this

+1 

+1

Greetings,

We already had plans about such an event. At the moment it can't be done because the wargames are broken and we can't just use the normal arena que for this event. We will have to wait until the developers fix that wargames system. Suggestion accepted.

Kind regards,

Executive Game Master Ellesar.