Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zanniez

To the attention of my class Master (Disc PvP bugs list).

2 posts in this topic

Hi, as a well experienced player on retail (2600-2800 xp player on US servers). I ll take a momment to put at your attention some bugs i noticed in pvp if we compare to how it was on 6.2.3 retail build. Feel free to connact me if you want further details or help of any kind.

already know issues:

1- Spectral guise 1

the stealth ability should not break with periodic dammage debuff if you have a power word:shield on yourself. Only direct hit or aoe damage should break it if shield up.

Unknow issues:

1- Spectral guise 2

It should make a sound when using the ability.

2- Spectral guise 3

When using the ability it left behind a mirror image of the priest and this image is able to eat hunter traps. Something who was impossible to do on retail.

3- Fear

Sometime the fear path we see on screen is not the actual fear path, so it make your opponent teleport at the end of the cc. I'm not sure if its a bug from the fear itself because i noticed it on many other ccs and abilities from other class.

4- Leap of faith 1

there is a huge delay when using it.

5- Leap of faith 2

You cant grip someone who is stunned and can grip somemone who is rooted, should be the reverse.

6- 6.2.3 20 nov. hotfixes

3 days after 6.2.3 was released there was an hotfixes for priest in pvp combat. That hotfix from blizzard was litteraly the move who made disc priest viable in 3s arena. 
Heres the link *https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/19962858/ajustes-patch-6-2-3-de-world-of-warcraft-17-a-19-de-novembro*. If the goal is to be like retail, this hotfix should be implemented.

Thanks to all team members here to gave us the opportunity to play this great game.

Zanniez
jflaurin@live.fr

Edited by Zanniez

Greetings, @Zanniez.

I appreciate the effort you have put to make this bug list but please take a look at our bug tracker here: Click You can see which of these bugs are reported and if they are not you can freely report them so our developers can make the fixes in a future update pack. Make sure to check if they are reported already to avoid double posting. 

Kind Regards,

Head Game Master Ellesar.