Xaryu

[Declined] Merging Realms

Merging Realms   43 members have voted

1. 1. Merging Rassharom and Taran'zhu into 1 Realm?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

What about merging Rassharom and Taran'zhu into 1 Realm?
I don´t know about Rassharom but Taran'zhu is pretty much dead there´s nothing going on, and people are leaving because you can´t que anymore, no one is queing.
It´s in the middle of the Day and there are 0 ''High Rated'' Teams queing and only 6 ''Low Rated'' Teams.
http://imgur.com/qzKFKke - http://imgur.com/0HSH8w5
If you would merge the two Realms we would have more Players for 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, Rated Battlegrounds, Raids etc.
Some people left because of Legion, it just came out etc. I do know that but many people also left because you can´t do PvP anymore.
Please write your thoughts about this into the Comments, I would really like to know what you guys think about this because all the People I asked would love to do this.

6 people like this

There is......a bloody CROSS realm que....mergin a realms that are in CROSS realm connection...is the most stupid thing ive heard last month :D

11 minutes ago, SwizzBeatz said:

There is......a bloody CROSS realm que....mergin a realms that are in CROSS realm connection...is the most stupid thing ive heard last month :D

I didn´t knew that I can que with people from Rassharom while I´m playing on Taran'zhu. Ofc there´s a cross-realm but maybe on TZ there isn´t a lock I can play with but on Rassharom there is (for example, thats what´s my problem.). Even tho there was the discussion about making the Rewards of Arenas back as a 2v2 Reward and not 3v3, I think way more people would que 3v3 again, because you can make way more Comps.

I agree. I even hope they will add more realms together. Because it is so empty last months. And it gives you a negative feeling..

Makes u wanna play another server.

1 person likes this

I like the idea but it's just gonna fix half of the prb anyway +1

Edited by ownik
1 person likes this

the thing is that back when there was only pandashan they had to open 2 realms since there was so many people wanting to join (and some times you even had to wait on queue to actually play) as of right now it would make more sense to have 1 realm on each language

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

the thing is that back when there was only pandashan they had to open 2 realms since there was so many people wanting to join (and some times you even had to wait on queue to actually play) as of right now it would make more sense to have 1 realm on each language

That might be true, I don´t remember that anymore but right now the problem is atleast for me that I don´t rlly have partners for 2s/3s but on Rassharom I would, also I could play with more people. And I´m sure other people got the same Problem, + I´m sure 3s would work way better since you just got more options.

I like the idea, it would be nice, there are no good healers for 3v3 or 2v2 except rshamans

1 person likes this

I like this idea because capital cities are dead in evening right now. There will be more people.

+1

tigd-logo.png

Edited by Tigd
1 person likes this

Good idea , like it 

1 person likes this

While im new here and dont know much about the community yet, i think splitting your community up is not a good idea in general. So yeah please merge the realms. 

1 person likes this

Is nice idea ^^

1 person likes this

Nice idea :D

1 person likes this

stupidest idea ever

1 person likes this

So jajas are voting for Taran Zhu bcs Rassharom is like 9/10 full , they get a complete group of them ,

YOU LIKE IT? Make both Realms to vote Not only jajas

1 person likes this

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:37 PM, slayerz said:

if you want all to merge Taran Zhu with Rassharom try make both realms vote for not just dumb jajas here and plus making stupid topic about mergeing realms seriously

don't you have better things to do then making stupid posts and topics

Please shut up. People like you make me nervous. Literally no argument or whatsoever. PvE if the realms are merge will be so much better, LFR will maybe come back to life and it will only do good for people.

why is it so stupid ? Makes no sense. You lose nothing and you gain a lot.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Abie said:

Please shut up. People like you make me nervous. Literally no argument or whatsoever. PvE if the realms are merge will be so much better, LFR will maybe come back to life and it will only do good for people.

then stop complaning then you're wasting your time complaning other people's stuff

24 minutes ago, slayerz said:

then stop complaning then you're wasting your time complaning other people's stuff

Makes even more "no sense" when you can't even make a good English sentence.

2 people like this

its really good idea Taran´zhu is dead.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Abie said:

A few reasons for why no one will que for LFR:

Most LFR bosses are bugged.

Players can get better gear from Timeless Isle and Siege.

For those with money, ToT HC gear can be bought from the Firestorm site.

The small amount of VP from completing a wing can be easily farmed from dailies/scenarios.

If Siege LFR was available then I would be in favour of this merge.

Locked and denied due to this idea already being discussed about possible implementation. You can read up on this at