MiWo

mop Siege of Orgrimmar : Siegecrafter Blackfuse

20 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I'm pleased to announce the release of the 12th boss from Siege of Orgrimmar, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, on our Public Test Realm 5.4.8.

WoWScrnShot_101416_104516.jpg.eab5ffd5e7

Feel free to report any bug you'll find on this boss, to let us fix it before the upcoming release.

Have a good game !

5 people like this

Hello,

Several fixes have been applied on PTR for this boss:

• The door to boss will now open if Thok has been done,
  • After the scene near the door, players are inside the room instead of remaining outside,
  • The scene isn't played several times anymore,
  • Electrostatic charge now increases damages done to the Shredder,
  • Death from above is now fixed : the Shredder goes in the air, remains stunned for some seconds after landing, and then comes back in combat,
  • The targeted player by Launch Sawblade is marked by an arrow,
  • Matter Purification Beams now deal damages and regularly change their position,
  • Speed for weapons and players on conveyor have been fixed,
  • Added Laser Turret ability,
  • Added Shockwave Missile Turret ability,
  • Added Crawler Mine ability,
  • Added Electromagnet ability,
  • If all the 3 weapons reach the end of the conveyor, boss gains Energized Defensive Matrix buff, which reduce damages taken by 90%,
  • If all players are on the conveyor, the boss will reset.

Feel free to test this new version, and to report bugs you encounter. Loots are still not here, but will be added soon.

4 people like this

Nice, I'll test :D

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Nice, I'll test :D

He can not test anything without me, don't trust him!!

Hello,

Here are more fixes :

• The sawblade damages shouldn't be affected by armor anymore,
  • Damages by Shockwave Missile have been fixed (they were dealing twice the expected amount),
  • Superheated debuff can now be stacked up to 20 times,
  • DoT during Magnetic Crush has been added,
  • The flight of the Automated Shredder during Death from above has been redone,
  • You now need to be on the belt conveyor in order to be able to damage & destroy deactivated weapons.

I've also been reported that sometimes, all the weapons from the first conveyor aren't sent on the 2nd conveyor, but I've been unable to reproduce this bug even after a long try on PTR, so if you've seen this bug, it could be very helpful for me to have more details, like : which weapons were on the line that failed, which weapon(s) didn't pass on the second conveyor, did a weapon has been destroyed (and which one), is the problem happening always on the same line of weapons or is it random, and so on.

Thank you !

2 people like this

13 hours ago, MiWo said:

I've also been reported that sometimes, all the weapons from the first conveyor aren't sent on the 2nd conveyor, but I've been unable to reproduce this bug even after a long try on PTR, so if you've seen this bug, it could be very helpful for me to have more details, like : which weapons were on the line that failed, which weapon(s) didn't pass on the second conveyor, did a weapon has been destroyed (and which one), is the problem happening always on the same line of weapons or is it random, and so on.

Yes MiWo, u're right, randomly not all the weapons from the first conveyor are sent on the 2nd conveyor:

See on the first conveyor there are : Electromagnet, Shockwave Missile Turret and Crawler Mine, but on the 2nd conveyor there are only Shockwave Missile Turret and a strange gun(?), so the Electromagnet is missing and idk where the mines are over lol.

WoWScrnShot_112516_231407.jpgWoWScrnShot_112516_231628.jpg

Here u can see Shockwave Missile Turret, Crawler Mine and Laser Turret, but  on the 2nd conveyor there are only Shockwave Missile Turret and Laser Turret, so the Crawler Mines are missing.

WoWScrnShot_112516_231524.jpgWoWScrnShot_112516_231315.jpg

The bug is completely random, I could not find a criterion
:/ 

Edited by Enrico
1 person likes this

Hello MiWo,

Me and @Enrico just tested the boss, we found out some things:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=144236 isn't working at all, infact we aren't getting the debuff;

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=74009/crawler-mine are just disappearing with the coming of a new conveyor of assembled weapons, so we couldn't test if http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145580/ready-to-go is working.

1 person likes this

Hello everyone,

I've made some fix on this boss :

• Shockwave Missile waves' visual should be OK now
  • Magnetic crush now ignores armor
  • Sawblades should hit players and shredders when pulled by Electromagnet
  • Crawler Mines now appear by 3 instead of just one
  • Crawler Mines don't despawn anymore when a new line of weapons appears
  • Crawler Mines should now reach the platform without going undermap
  • Laser Turret now follow the targeted player with more precision
  • Waves of Shockwave Missile are now triggered with more fluidity
  • Sawblade are now launched on the ground (they could be floating in the air if the targeted player was also in the air when launched)
  • Pattern Recognition has been added

Thanks for your feedbacks !

2 people like this

Thanks MiWo! :D

Hello, from the side of mechanics it was good very good no bugs. Exept to big vengeance scaling from boss abilities.. Also u cannot propertly get stacks of debuffs u can only get 2 not more ...

Hi

Tested and killed on live, probably on realm First;

Very good script?

5 hours ago, Fappy said:

Hi

Tested and killed on live, probably on realm First;

Very good script?

The script is indeed good, but there's a issue related to the people that go on the belts and kill the weapons. First off, in 25N the hp of the weapons is way too low, its around 3 million, the same as 10n, so u can easily kill them with 1 people. Also, and i believe this happens in 25n/10n, when u are on the belt u shouldn't take damage from anything but the flaming beams. The thing is as soon as you take the pipe u take flat 200k damage, almost like if it was fall damage, also the missile turret aoe hits you even if u are on the belt, possibly killing you. And the flaming beams that should one shot you only deal 450k damage.

16 hours ago, Imorty said:

Hello, from the side of mechanics it was good very good no bugs. Exept to big vengeance scaling from boss abilities.. Also u cannot propertly get stacks of debuffs u can only get 2 not more ...

Related to the debuffs that is not true. Our tank had 4 stacks at some point.

Edited by Abolished

Hi,

I'll check the weapon's health, and being hit while being on the conveyor belt.

However, I disagree.about the beams:

42e08e8cb0.jpg

It's in heroic mode that Beams are lethal. ;)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MiWo said:

Hi,

I'll check the weapon's health, and being hit while being on the conveyor belt.

However, I disagree.about the beams:

42e08e8cb0.jpg

It's in heroic mode that Beams are lethal. ;)

Oh, mybad then, i thought they were supposed to 1 shot :D

On 22/12/2016 at 1:13 PM, Abolished said:

The script is indeed good, but there's a issue related to the people that go on the belts and kill the weapons. First off, in 25N the hp of the weapons is way too low, its around 3 million, the same as 10n, so u can easily kill them with 1 people. Also, and i believe this happens in 25n/10n, when u are on the belt u shouldn't take damage from anything but the flaming beams. The thing is as soon as you take the pipe u take flat 200k damage, almost like if it was fall damage, also the missile turret aoe hits you even if u are on the belt, possibly killing you. And the flaming beams that should one shot you only deal 450k damage.

In 10n you are supposed to be able to kill them in solo, i don't know about 25n but i guess that shouldn't be possible..

Also conveyor is a bit weird, it's like "hard" to get in the tube to get back to main platform + if you fail to get inside of tube you can fall "under map" and die lol

1 hour ago, Fappy said:

In 10n you are supposed to be able to kill them in solo, i don't know about 25n but i guess that shouldn't be possible..

Also conveyor is a bit weird, it's like "hard" to get in the tube to get back to main platform + if you fail to get inside of tube you can fall "under map" and die lol

Yeh pretty much, u need to run to the opposite side of the belt and jump.. Its really weird

I dont know if any of you also have a couple of issues regarding Crawler mines, but after killing Siegecrafter in 10nm yesterday, we found out that mines sometimes go under the platform and just reappear when they reach their fixed target, it can only happen if the raid position is near to the weapons' chain. 

Also warrior's charge is bugged on the chain, you fall under the map if you charge into a weapon (lol).

Also, regarding what Imorster said, tank stacks sometimes wont stack on warriors because of your mastery, you can replicate this stacking mechanic on shamans and malkorok by using shield block right before the cast. I assume this can also happen with monks that can dodge marks, can replicate marks going away from monks on malkorok.