Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jade1234

[Declined] Better Suggestions List

3 posts in this topic

When you look at the forum topic Support-Suggestions you'll see 3 subforums: Accepted, Denied and Pending. You have to go to each post to see what is actual the suggestion. Can you guys not make a list of what has been accepted, denied and what is pending? It would make it much easier to read and you could give links the actual post in these subforums. Or give at least a better header of each topic.

It's a little hard to understand what you are asking. 

The sub-forums are there for organization, at least as far as I can tell. Having these sub-forums makes it easier for the staff, rather than having no sub-forums and just have tags, where you would have to go through several hundreds of pages to find a single post, with it divided, it's much easier and more efficient. 

Ive suggested a template for this specific forum, and I am hoping that it will get accepted as it will help greatly.

Unfortunately you can only hold so much characters in a forum title and I'm sure that having a long title would not be very easy to deal with as it would most likely be cut off, and would make the job of the staff that much more difficult. 

I cant ant support this, without fully understanding what you are trying to suggest here, though I've added in my opinions of the things that might be hinted at what you are suggesting. 

Won't be happening, this way keeps us more organized.