Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ruranra

Copying to Legion

6 posts in this topic

So one of the things when you copy your char to Legion realm is:

• The mounts which aren't linked when you get them will not be copied either.

This means the mounts we have on our inventory won't be transfered right? What with the people who spend their time farming to sell them on Legion? 50k is pretty much nothing

Because they want to limit inflation levels maybe? Because it tends to get really bad when basic stuff cost in thousands of gold. Otherwise people could bring in millions of gold and sell overpriced stuff, making very unfriendly environment for everyone who comes to Firestorm as new player. Copies of already successful characters would be mandatory in this case or at least people who did this first will win, everyone else will lose.

Also what you stated above is same logic as retards use for cheating. Like "No, I did not change anything on server, I only changed my client, I should be allowed to do that." or "I paid for this hack, now you have to allow me to use it.". So yeah , start thinking, it is not hard to imagine why they don't allow you to do that.

1 person likes this

You can sell anything else but mounts, so comparing something you farmed and getting your own gold with cheating is like the retards you are complaining of

After copying the other Character on Warlords of Draenor got deleted or can i still use it?

6 hours ago, Ruranra said:

You can sell anything else but mounts, so comparing something you farmed and getting your own gold with cheating is like the retards you are complaining of

Easy, you use old and established realm to bring things into new realm where you are supposed to start fresh. While yes, they do allow you to take a lot of things with you. Those things are very obsolete. Old gear does not matter in Legion, old potions don't matter, old materials don't matter, since you can pick up any profession and do Legion things at any skill level, glyphs don't matter since they are cosmetic anyway and most will turn to trash,.. but there are two things you can always sell regardless of expansion. Mounts and companion pets. Because you can use existing realm to prepare and farm them a lot in months prior to release and you can still sell them for high amounts of gold, if they have lower drop chance. 

It is not straight up cheating, but it still is. Imagine yourself going working and saving money in a country with high standards and high pay, while you can be considered regular person there. Move to some much poorer country, where normal man gets 1/100 of what you get. And guess what, you will live like a god, because everything will be so much cheaper. Same applies here, you are taking huge wealth from old realm, where it might not be worth much and bringing it to new realm where people don't have that much and then sell it really expensive since everyone is busy with Legion stuff and not farming old content. You and people who think like you would get huge advantage and create basically elite 10% of population with 95% of gold on the realm.

Effect on economy would also be similar to what you would get if country would simply start printing more money when they are running out. You get to buy lunch with 1000000 of whatever currency you use instead of 5-10, since currency becomes so worthless. Except in your case, money printing machine is old realm where you farm and your preparation.

Or basically, it is like you would find really early exploit in realm, abuse it a lot, then walk away with gold capped characters, while marked crumbles. You win, people who start doing it quickly win, people who come late get bread crumbs, and lose like people who came too late.

5 hours ago, Whitebeard said:

After copying the other Character on Warlords of Draenor got deleted or can i still use it?

Copying will only create a copy, as far as I know you keep character on old realm.

Locked and moved to archive due to inactivity.