• Announcements

Furya

legion Legion Disconnect (WOW51900319)

42 posts in this topic

i log in, play around 4-5 mins and then I get this error message! happens all the day till yesterday! need some help!

Legion.jpg

Every 30s, this or wow51900319 or others. Fix please.

1 person likes this

Happens me the whole time too. The Server can't handle it right now.

Its okay now.

You can join the game.

It is not. Getting still disconnected every 30s. Me, my friends. Everyone I ask on the server. So, no. 

Anyone here that can tell us what's causing it and when will it be fixed?

I think whats causing it is the overload of players during peak times, during the afternoon is when this happens the most, but once it starts getting closer to the evening this problem stops. So ya hopefully at launch they will have a better way to handle the load

Delete Cache folder,run CCleaner,remove all Cookies and Caches,go Firestorm Launcher,and repair game,worked for me.

dont help . error in dalaran only

-

Edited by furyus

Still happening.. :/

well fk this, get tired 1 week now d/c every 2-5 mins. don't even try to play it, it will make u so nervous.. when u fix it post it cause many players w8ing for this.

Greetings,

This bug is already confirmed on the bugtracker.

Pls wait for the fixes.

Thank you

CM/QA Tavari

what the fu.ck with this sylvanas realm jesus.... 

The server is crashing every few minutes. It's not fault of your game or anything. Check server status on https://firestorm-servers.com/en/welcome/realms . if it's offline then you won't be able to join. I recommend waiting till they fix it.

Yearh it's still a problem if i was Firestorm suporters i would make a new, two or above servers, since so many ppl are joining at the moment :D F.eks. 2 pvp, 2 pve and 2 normal servers :D

6 minutes ago, simonmh said:

Yearh it's still a problem if i was Firestorm suporters i would make a new, two or above servers, since so many ppl are joining at the moment :D F.eks. 2 pvp, 2 pve and 2 normal servers :D

TERRIBLE idea. Legion is hyped right now and that's why so many people are joining in. Trust me - few months in and the population will be average. Look at Warlords or MoP server. Creating 4 realms each server was a mistake. 2 is the most. 

I really like that they made ONE, SINGLE realm for this expansion. When leveling i don't need to look for group of people - instead i find one doing same quest. Also the queues are very short which also is a cool thing. 

TL:DR - one realm is better than two or more, but the only thing that beats it are lags and crashes which they need to solve.

Edited by DrSandwich

4 minutes ago, simonmh said:

no please dont make so many servers for now as it would divide the playerbase and for dugeons and bg's it would be a nightmare but i agree for one pvp/pve realm and 1 turnament realm

1 person likes this

zzz disconect zzz

1490/1500 and disconnect LUL

Why don't they put a lower cap on the amount of players on the realm so they don't overload then? :/

Fix you server because dc everey 10 sec and it says im in two diffrent servers explain wtf is going on??????

1 minute ago, Strielcius said:

Fix you server because dc everey 10 sec and it says im in two diffrent servers explain wtf is going on??????

Lol what? 2 different servers? xD wtf

Screw it. I'll play some LoL for a bit and try again later. So annoying.

Edited by Cyph1n

okey this is too much , shut the server down , crashing every 30 sec , cant get anything done, your rushed this 2 much

I agree. I'd rather the realm actually be down then tease us with it being up. Try create a char....dc. Try change keybindings....dc. Log in to char select screen....dc. >.<