• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greakon

You have been disconnected WOW51900328

13 posts in this topic

I keep getting "You have been disconnected WOW51900328"

I can get to realm selection but kicked after choosing realm

me too man , how i can fix it

I have the same problem. Guess the server/realm is still in working progress :) If anyone has an ideea about this problem, it would be great to tell us about it, thanks :)

1 person likes this

When you got DC after you click on the realm, this mean that the realm is probably crashed just wait untill it comes back.. :)

When u see WOW51900328 realm is off.

Ok guys, thx for the tip :)

i get this damned error too , after a couple of minutes after i log i crash and this error pops up

Have this too and i dont believe the server is down then...is an other Bug... cant play...i am sad.

keep getting the same error here as well :(

This error pops up whenever server gets restarted or realms goes offline. Either way - it's not something you should worry about.

You're not alone. Having the same problem. Or, if I do get in to the game, I'm on for 2min max before I get kicked out again. Did the same quest 4 times... Each time I'm kicked, there's a minor roll back.

Same here on the Mac but I don't get kicked out again. I wait about 5-10 mins before relogging. I could play for about 15 mins before crashing in the demon hunter zone. Maybe the other zones are more stable.

Thread locked and moved to archieve due to inactivity.