Merriwand

[Legion] Sylvannas RP [English]

60 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone. I created this thread or Topic to see if there are anyone interested in Roleplaying or RPers in sylvannas releam. Just comment down and ally or horde so we can unite rpers from either factions. Have fun & Play Hard.

3 people like this

Im trying to get my character to Sylvanas since y/d but stupid transfer thing is broken. Thoranor - lvl 100 paladin  Rp noob :D

I am available as well :)

I'm looking forward to it!

Gavareth, Rogue Worgen :D add me up in-game

Is there an RP oriented guild at the moment which is recruiting? Or how big of a demand is out there for one?

If there is a guild or someone is planning on making one on Alliance side, write an ingame mail for me and I"ll come with two more people.

Untill we meet /salute

Write a ingame mail for me too if there is a RP guild recruiting. :)

I hear Prophecy is a good RP guild.

If you mean the same Prophecy that was on Grommash WOD, then the only thing they RP is that they pretend to be the best PvE players on the realm.

Celedia (Horde) / Morniel (Alliance) here, long-term RPer. I would be glad to meet any and all RPers in-game, feel free to add me and whisper me whenever you see me online :)

Saungyu/Jinzulak(Horde), Hadeston/Janore(Alliance). I'm a pretty casual player and i have a vast knowledge of WoW lore and love to write my own stories with my characters, if you see me in game, don't be shy and feel free to walk-up RP (Taken if i'm not just sitting in a chair and being AFK :P)

"even if you are a legend you can't change the humans colors , cause humans is kind of mosnters that we live with" -ovazisios [RP Name : The Forgotten Deathknight]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm a roleplayer a greate roleplayer :) alliance worgen :)

Thoroz from alliance side count me in

If you are interested in joining an RP Guild, please send an in-game mail to Angryshadow or Shadowcrypt. The Gilnean Liberation Front is here!

Can't wait to see you all. ^^

Vet from the WoD server comin to legion to RP. Hongmeiling, I think I've met some of you before. ;)

Are there any horde roleplayers that are active and does TRP3 work on firestorm?

Hi, are anybody interests in ERP?

We made a RP guild in alliance, the Guild name is "Fell Infection"(yes we know we spelled it wrong)

Our current RP is our guild leader has fallen in love with one our offficers that turned out to be a lesbian.

if youre interested in joining, please /w griminator, demiluna, or chole

My paladin is Kerox (Actual name is Kero). He's an alliance human. Along with my dk Noxinian who is a dk human. Just looking for a roleplaying guild or roleplay environment as I play.

Hello everyone, i have just created a Roleplaying Guild in Legion Sylvanas realm interested people can contact Hrolleif

1 person likes this

ive had an issue also... my character transfer to legion(character copy)forced me to have to rename my character...

what sucks here is that im a RPer and now i cant continue in the story line i created, because i cant name my character with the name i used in WARLORDS...

this is really stupid as the "CHARACTER COPY" should mean that the name of your character should also copy over...

blizzard doesnt have this issue... you simply continue...

any advise as i really REALLY want my character name to remain the same for the sake of the R.P....

A peculiar night elf in goggles has been spotted in Goldshire.

Intentions unknown.

You can use different name but during rp you can use the character's name 

What is role play?

On 1/31/2017 at 6:43 AM, kominax said:

What is role play?

A section of the game where one acts as their character as if they were a part of the actual game. For instance, you could be a mighty paladin aiding the poverty-stricken Westfall or a corsair that rules the high seas with their fleet. Think of it as a play, where one acts out their lines to formulate a story with other fellow "actors."

1 person likes this