Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PolarBear8

Client Language

14 posts in this topic

Hello! Having a question about allowed client language, since it's impossible to log in as ruRU client. It says that I'm using uncompatible client language, since Sylvanas realm is us, spanish, french-allowed realm as I get. The question is that maybe to do something for players who cannot play with those languages? I dont have any problems with playing on english client, but theres lot of people who wants to play on their language. I play on firestorm for ~1year and was waiting for Legion as other players, but now I should stop play because lot of my friends cannot play with english language. Maybe there's some tip as it was with WoD, when we just had to write manually realm's name in config file?

4 people like this

make support for Russian language please

3 people like this

plz make support for Ru client

1 person likes this

I'm from Brazil! I can not play the Legion. The game opens but is on the login screen and no use to write anything that does not enter the game.
Does anyone have a solution?

wow.png

Yes. I need  Russian Language. plzzzz

1 person likes this

Please add russian language!

желудки буржуйские сцка. трудно сделать поддержку

1 person likes this

если что, завтра в 19 00 по москве, открывается эпиквов. ру сервер

Edited by PolarBear8

там онлайна не будет никакого, но по идеи будет качество...а тут по жести конечно с русским сделали(((

please add russian lang in game

In my case, brazllian, i set leanguage to "português", and all de npcs, mobs and quests stay in  italian.

There  is a way to correct it manualy, or the server coulld fix that?

18 minutes ago, Dressel said:

In my case, brazllian, i set leanguage to "português", and all de npcs, mobs and quests stay in  italian.

There  is a way to correct it manualy, or the server coulld fix that?

No you cant, This might be a Database Issue, Probably one of the developers made a mistake with italian and portugues, try to run the game in italian, maybe they're then in portugues:D

1 minute ago, Florix said:

No you cant, This might be a Database Issue, Probably one of the developers made a mistake with italian and portugues, try to run the game in italian, maybe they're then in portugues:D

I playing English, i understand better, but i wanting pt-BR for better understanding the lore and all :/ , so i just willwait some correction. 

21 hours ago, Delink said:

там онлайна не будет никакого, но по идеи будет качество...а тут по жести конечно с русским сделали(((

please add russian lang in game

3к онлайн был ))

Thread locked and moved to archieve due to inactivity.