• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZyLhenT

Transfer character to Legion?

12 posts in this topic

I would like to ask how would I be able to transfer my character to Legion, I've seen in the forums and website that you can. Tried googling, nothing came up. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, ZyLhenT said:

I would like to ask how would I be able to transfer my character to Legion, I've seen in the forums and website that you can. Tried googling, nothing came up. Thanks!

You must be level 100 to able to transfer

Oh okay, thanks! I rest my case. :)

I wouldn't transfer for the upcoming year or so.

Legion server lags all the time and nothing works. Stay on WoD (opportunity to level to 100)

First transfer will be free (I don't know for how long tho)

EDIT: "Transfer" is kinda misleading.. when you ''transfer'' your character it gets copied over to Legion, BUT it also stays on WoD realm/server.
You could try for yourself but don't have high hopes :P

Edited by 14M4N0NYM0U5

Hi, How can I transfer my character to the Legion Server? I am lv 100.

4 hours ago, OSilVlad said:

Hi, How can I transfer my character to the Legion Server? I am lv 100.

go to site and login

after that go to shop and select WOD =>realm => manage your char=> copy to and expansion 1 char is free to legion later on every time u need 85 GOLD coins

Hello everyone.

To transfer your characters, please navigate to https://firestorm-servers.com/en/
Then, go to the shop. Select your expansion. (Note: Not all expansions' chars can be transferred)
Now, select your realm. (Note: Tournament realm on WoD has transfers disabled for obvious reasons)
Next, select "Manage your characters".
Then, Copy to expansion.

I hope this does it for you. 

Cheers, Stran.

Hello, 

I used the "Copy to an expansion" option on the website a few hours ago and my character is not on the new realm yet. Is it a bug or does it simply require more time for it to be copied there?

Best regards.

16 hours ago, ceb said:

Hello, 

I used the "Copy to an expansion" option on the website a few hours ago and my character is not on the new realm yet. Is it a bug or does it simply require more time for it to be copied there?

Best regards.

HI,

it takes some time but 16 hrs iam not shure :P

mine was done with in 10..eait some more time and don't use the char on previous relam just to be on safer side.

I copied my second avatar form WOD to Legion, did not even take an hour. cost 100 firestorm gold points.

from firestorm server website go to:
Shop > manage characters > copy to expansion> Add to cart > Acknowledge your cart

You will see a message stating that your character will be transferred within an hour.

wow copy to expansion.png

wuyun in legion 2.png

1 person likes this

I want to ask,after all Wod realms merge,can we still copy our characters to Legion?Thank you.

Can we still  do our first character transfer for free ?