magnomax

How do DK class halls work?

12 posts in this topic

Ok, so i wasn't able to play Legion on retail before coming onto Firestorm. SO i think i screwed up when talking to Thor'n. I just picked up my Frost DK weapon and also somehow picked up the the weapon for the blood DK class too. but after that i am unable to use him to tp to my class hall. so i used my death gate but I don't have enough order points to do anything on the map and i can't use the eye portal to go to the second floor anymore. Is there any way to fix this stuff or do I need to take part in some quest chain I don't know of?

The mission would be performed by the eye itself

17 minutes ago, Choxo said:

The mission would be performed by the eye itself

sorry I don't know what you mean. Wasn't I supposed to get the mission to get my weapons first? Then get access to my hall? Also did the legion server just vanish or is it just me?

There was an announcement that they will shutdown the server for aprox 1hr to improve performance and get rid of the lags.
Artifact questlines are not scripted yet, so you have to receive your weapon from the NPC. Assuming this, there should not be any mission to get weapon.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Revaniter said:

There was an announcement that they will shutdown the server for aprox 1hr to improve performance and get rid of the lags.
Artifact questlines are not scripted yet, so you have to receive your weapon from the NPC. Assuming this, there should not be any mission to get weapon.

OK so i did that right so why is the class hall not working is there something i need to still do to get the hall fully operational. right now I am unable to access the floor that has the rune forges and the forge for my new weapon.

Dunno, I just got to Dalaran and didnt start Class Halls yet. However, I picked up both DH weapons and will see if the class hall for DH will work. Also, I transferred a DK and will check his Class Hall too.

I haven't had any luck with DH either so if you figure it out i would really appreciate you letting me know :)

Right now the Dk class hall teleport isnt working,so you should use the Artifact Lord to port to the upper level of the class hall.

Sorry Wraen how to use artifact lord to get to the second floor please tell me

And thank you for your time for responding

On 11/5/2016 at 8:40 PM, jhon84 said:

Sorry Wraen how to use artifact lord to get to the second floor please tell me

And thank you for your time for responding

there is an option the lord has to teleport to class hall i tried it before and it didn't work but it does now for some reason hope this helps. Also it seems to me only the Artifact lord in dalaran can TP you to your hall.

ppl what about quest line for dk class for horsemans?

what do you mean horsemen? if you mean the DK quest in the starting zone to get your death charger its more or less the same as in retail if a bit buggy.