Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hearts

Legion - Azsuna

9 posts in this topic

Hello!

As many of you know, we have fixed the quests in Azsuna so that you can level to 110 without grinding on mobs for 5 hours, but with complicated scripts comes complicated and unpredictable issues, issues that doesnt manifest until thousands of players try to do them.

So I would like to ask the community for some feedback regarding these quests as I would like the zone be a smooth questing experience, anything to small issues where you have to wait around for 5-10 minutes for a mob to respawn or you are confused about where you should go to big issues where you might have to abandon the quest and redo it from scratch.

The following quests are all included in this achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10763/azsuna-matata#comments 

NOTE: I would only like to have reports from November fifth as ive been fixing issues with the quests everyday since launch so if you had an issue yesterday or two days ago, theres a good chance that it has been fixed.

Valsharah is the next zone to be fixed.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, ·•●Ҳҳll Ðrâg llҳҲ●•· said:

the Quest

-In the Loop- doesnt work

in Azsuna  Map zone: Illidari Strand.

Quest giver: Jace Darkweaver

In the Loop

As I mentioned, only leveling quests in azsuna for the azsuna storyline (quests listed in that achievement), not profession quests that happened to be done in Azsuna :P

Just curious. Do you plan to do other storylines listed in other achievements in the future?

Yes, if you read the fine print in my post i said im working on Valsharah next, but please, this isnt a Q&A, I would like some feedback :P

as i've already said the only quests that i strongly hate are the scort quests,for example when you have to follow runas or when you have to follow farondis to the academy cuz they dont stop if something attacks so you that you have to re-do them all over again if you fail,besides of what i've already said i havent seen more issues

6 hours ago, Hearts said:

Yes, if you read the fine print in my post i said im working on Valsharah next, but please, this isnt a Q&A, I would like some feedback :P

Right, sorry ;)
The overall feeling is really good except problem with quest completion text saying "0" as I reported on bugtracker. In the quest where we kill Nightglaive traitor we can complete part with returning to Illidari Strand before killing him, but that's minor issue I forgot to report.

When I complete the zone I will post my feedback here with all pros and cons about this zone :)

u are the only one Developer on Sylvanas ? O.o

So we have to grind because lots of quest are bugged or are you going to fix them?