• Announcements

Chaos Gaming Official

ARE YOU SERIOUS FIRESTORM?!

5 posts in this topic

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP ON THIS BUT I'M ON MY LAST STRAW NOW!

Seriously! If I could have gotten help AS the problem unfolded then I would have no problem.

IT'S BEEN CLOSE TO 3 AND A HALF MONTHS 

I've reached out to admins, GM's Forum Admins, Tickets, MULTIPLE forum posts, AND NO HELP FOR 3-4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

I just want my damn MoP account to work

No I'm not banned

No, I've done nothing wrong

I just need some damn help already...

Capture.PNG

1 person likes this

Wow man, that blows. They could of at least asked if you had help before closing it. Does any other character work or does it do this to all?

1 person likes this

From the problem you have about not loading the game, probably of not full game download. There was the same problem couple of months ago (or a year ago). Think the fix from what i found, is to re download the game , from a torrent . After download the game, use the launcher and run it. That should probably fix the problem.

As for the problem with no answer from staff, I quite don't know the correct answer, but i presume they were either offline , or probably at that time, there was a staff еexcess.

Hope this will answer your questions

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Mindmydeath said:

Wow man, that blows. They could of at least asked if you had help before closing it. Does any other character work or does it do this to all?

none of my characters on the realm work sadly. 

Have you tried to make a second account and log in just to see if you can get through the loading process?

Create a post in the Technical Support section, then let us take it from there, and add the required information such as which operating system you use. You can create a post in the Technical Support section by following this link: http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/2-technical-support/

Locked and moved.

1 person likes this