Cyph1n

[Declined] Level boost [Shop]

11 posts in this topic

Title: Level boost

Type: Shop

Description: 

Hi

I would like to make a suggestion. please could you change the shop prices of level boosting. What I mean by that is it's roughly 10 gold coins per 10 levels. So currently if I make a level one character and boost it to 60 it will cost 60 gold coins. But if I level it to say 50 and want to "skip" 10 levels to 60 then I still have to pay 60 gold coins for only 10 levels. And this is what I was asking about changing. I don't mean to sound nasty about it or anything as reading this back it does sound like it lol. But I don't mean it that way. I would just like to be able to "skip" a few levels without having to pay for a full boost when a character is already leveled a bit. I'm pretty sure everybody would like this.

I think the only thing you need to do is add a bit more coding to when you select a character to "buy level" and adjust the costs acordingly.

3 people like this

Bumpity bump

You mean Firestorm points right?

On 22/12/2016 at 8:32 PM, skylar said:

You mean Firestorm points right?

Yes. The same currency they are now.

I think this is a nice one to think about

Been suggested before, still 100% agree with this and hope something is implemented.

Yea I was wondering why it didn't go down when you were already a higher level hopefully it gets added!

This would indeed be VERY AMAZING.I hope they gona take it now like im lazy as hell to level in wod from 90 (from mop mage) and grind by mobs all the way to 100.

+1 For the idea!
I hope they will do something about that.

Moved to denied, we've just updated the shop and archiving old shop suggestions.