Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zar

[Declined] Pls stop it

5 posts in this topic

i dont understand your fixing and scripting prioritys .. u guys are jumping back and forth in everything .. 1st u script and fix a lovely ToT then u go and ruin the raid and almost everything els by Patching to 5.4.8 to open SoO and only 2 bosses .. donno where u got your patch from since it obviously had nothing to do with the server and what i mean with that is it wasnt just patch update and SoO got added everything changed few good things but alot of bad things .. fx with the class and spec MM Hunter i loved playing it (in PvE) it was perfect for me hard at 1st but when i got slowly the correct gear needed for MM spec i loved it and i was the best MM hunter i had seen mostly coz almost every1 els was playing BM .. but the thing is i was doing better then alot of the BM hunters .. my dps was 300k+(on single target boss) was top 2 dmg done in 10man and top 5 in 25man almost every raid .. and now i have hard time getting to 200k dps .. with the gear i have on my Hunter i should do better dps then before coz my gear is almost PERFECT for MM hunter .. i dont enjoy playing on my hunter anymore .. before i did all farms i could with hunter .. now i barely log it .. only log it when my brother tells me to log it or a guildie needs something from its Profs ..

i got told the reason you did patch update was coz there was a vote here on forum about what players wanted (pls stop it dont make votes like that) .. coz obviously the most that voted has no logic and just wanted SoO fast for no good reason or rly stupid reasons ..

ppl say u promised more SoO bosses and now your Scripting ToT HC before even normal works fully again .. wouldnt the logical thing to do after making ToT normal work 12/12 bosses to work on ToT HC before patch update and scripting SoO . ? as i said in beginning of this post that you guys are jumping back and forth and have multiple projects going on at the same time insted of focus on things that should come after the previous you fix/made/scripted and focus on 1 thing and making that thing perfect for the server .. when i perfect i dont mean perfect like retail like just like perfect for the server so it suits the server ..

now a couple of ''suggestions'' i think ..

pls stop promising alot of things so you make it harder for your selfs and promise few realistic things for your selfs to do in time u promise it

pls stop listening to Teenagers that has no logic about what to do next on server and use your own comen sens and logic to how you see the server should be .. i trust your judgement more then the small teenagers ..

pls fix the things thats alrdy on the server insted of scripting new 80% bugged things .. like ToT normal .. just 2 bosses needs fixing Megaera and Lei Shen .. Lei Shen is doing OP dmg pr sec so raid dies pretty fast even with OP healers ..

(fuck .. this took me so long to write i forgot the last things i wanted to write so guess ill just stop here)

1 person likes this

now a couple of ''suggestions'' i think ..

pls stop promising alot of things so you make it harder for your selfs and promise few realistic things for your selfs to do in time u promise it

pls stop listening to Teenagers that has no logic about what to do next on server and use your own comen sens and logic to how you see the server should be .. i trust your judgement more then the small teenagers ..

pls fix the things thats alrdy on the server insted of scripting new 80% bugged things .. like ToT normal .. just 2 bosses needs fixing Megaera and Lei Shen .. Lei Shen is doing OP dmg pr sec so raid dies pretty fast even with OP healers ..

(fuck .. this took me so long to write i forgot the last things i wanted to write so guess ill just stop here)

Dont get me wrong i somewhat agree with whats said but i can explain why these things happend... 

"pls stop promising alot of things so you make it harder for your selfs and promise few realistic things for your selfs to do in time u promise it"

this is the easiest... what attracts more people? SoO or better working ToT?

"pls stop listening to Teenagers that has no logic about what to do next on server and use your own comen sens and logic to how you see the server should be .. i trust your judgement more then the small teenagers .."

What does the majority of people want regardless of afterthought? new stuff to do... SoO!

"pls fix the things thats alrdy on the server insted of scripting new 80% bugged things .. like ToT normal .. just 2 bosses needs fixing Megaera and Lei Shen .. Lei Shen is doing OP dmg pr sec so raid dies pretty fast even with OP healers .."

What attracts more people? SoO or working leishen? hmmm i wonder

1st of what about keeping the players thats alrdy here and keeping them interrested ..

2nd dont tell me its all about getting new players all the time .. and risking loosing old players ..

and why is every1 in such a hurry to get new shiit all the time . ? if u ask me some things go to fast that shouldnt and the things that should go fast dont .. and also why do i play on Firestorm (Pandashan) coz i think retail fx its all going to fast .. u cannot get used to anything like master the things thats there before something new is alrdy there .. going to fast is u ask me ..

most my age and older ppl ive talked with prefer like the things thats there fixed and small and young kids wants new things before they even know how to do the things thats alrdy there ..

and also .. again .. u want new exited players and old disapointed players . ? and in the end the new will end up getting disapointed also if you/they keep promising more and more and not living up to it ..

TL:DR

I'm not a fan of telling people what to do, when they're experienced more in something,

Moved to Declined. This topic has no constructive suggestions in it.