Banisher

[Declined] Duels - reset cds in front of cities / gurubashi arena

9 posts in this topic

How about making system that will reset our cds on every acceped challenge in front of major cities and gurubashi arena? Its kinda annoying to wait after duel 5 mins to go with every cd to another one. Every single Pvp player who like to improve his skill in duels would like to see something like that on pvp realm Grommash. I hope we will see it soon in game :)

3 people like this

How about making system that will reset our cds on every acceped challenge in front of major cities and gurubashi arena? Its kinda annoying to wait after duel 5 mins to go with every cd to another one. Every single Pvp player who like to improve his skill in duels would like to see something like that on pvp realm Grommash. I hope we will see it soon in game :)

i like it :D but also resetting mana and hp

Edited by Meliodas
1 person likes this

Yep i would like too see that too. Beg other mages for food or healers for heal is annoying for them. ;) 

i like it :D but also resetting mana and hp

Nah sometimes you will kill other players for example:
If you are Alliance player and duel a Horde player (Both not in combat, of course)
you will most likely kill him

Yep there is one problem even dueling same fraction. You can kill ypur own fraction. Making player immortql for 2 sec after duel imidiately after player reach 1 hp would maybe fix that issue. Obviously multistrikes or for example paladins mastery as retri always kill target after duel.

getting killed in duels is just a bug

fixing it along with the reset would be great

Edited by Meliodas

-1 for this idea. Where is the blizzlike if we do that ? It's not a fun server and just waiting for 1m cd is not so annoying. I like dueling without cd's sometimes and this suggestion will completly ruin my fun. Also u can q bg and instant come out to reset ur cds.

I posted this suggestion about two years ago (I even posted the codes for developers to apply it directly) and it got denied even though players loved the idea. So 1+ but I'm sure it will get denied. 

Declined! The game was designed that way. We are not a custom server, we try to be as blizzlike as possible :)