• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandier

Completing My Transmog Set

17 posts in this topic

bump

BUMP.....

You can buy transmogs items from Firestorm Shop; including not obtainable items.

they are not in the shop I have already checked

You must go to the Shop > Legion > Buy Items > Select your Demon Hunter > Transmogrifiable items > Burning Crusade > Search the item name. If this dont work, make a reply at this topic.

Some of the items you will be able to get when Firestorm releases some questlines, fix class halls, fix world quests etc etc... So wait :D

None are available at any shops I have just checked and some items I have listed here were available before Legion. Some I have are from Legion.

It doesn't make sense to just give you the items, since everyone else will want to get their transmog too, so thats a no no.

Yes, but the items are not even available here or in the game

In the store nor in the game!*

I'll make my list too if this guy gets them :D

You can't just ask Firestorm staff to give you those items, plus it is forbidden for a game master to give you items for free. And where is fun in that? :D 

If you really want that transmog set you should report all items you can't get on our bug tracker and explain your problem in detail. :) 

Lazarius the items are not in the shops or in the game. I have checked everywhere. Thanks for your response.

Yes, I had that in mind. That's the reason why I told you to report it on bug tracker. Problems on this server can't get fixed unless someone report them, you know. :) 

Okay :), thank you for your time and responses. I will do that. But I don't know exactly what to report on.

Locked and moved to Archive due to inactivity.