Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuula

DK starting zone

5 posts in this topic

So, we've (guild) just started adventure on this server and after hitin 55 I decided to make Dk and i've encountered a problem. 
While I was leveling (i made every quest in proper order) i've noticed that runeforge disapeared (rofl XD) -> deleted char -> started again -> runeforge disapeared again ( again even tho i made quests in order) (rofl x2) but i thought 'screw it maybe it will get fixed' so i went to do all other quests, everything was fine till 'Bloody Breakout' quest coz then everything disapeared (rofl x3) so I wanted to make ticket but.. I couldnt send it (rofl x4) so i decided to retake quest -> beng everything apeared again (yey i was happy) but.. i couldnt retake quest and i left with nothing (sad + rofl x5)
So, the question is: Is there any other bug except wrong order of this dk zone chain quest, so i can avoid in future or its just imposible to lvl up dk coz they are 'only donor' class (which would suck a lot) ? 
Thanks for any response.
Kuula. 

anyone could provide some feedback :l ?

Problem solved itself. After like 3 days npc apeared out of nowhere (rofl). Rest quests are doable, and runeforge apears after u turn in last quest to your faction king

you just have to do the quests in order

i did quests in order.