dkfun

mounts/trasmogs

6 posts in this topic

Hello there!
Recently purchased the felsteel anihilator and some other mounts and some plate mogs for my character but im using 3 plate characters and 1st the mounts are not on the other characters and 2nd the mogs are not either can you fix this pls???i spend money on this server like many of us did and all that should be account wide not on a character only...i want a refund or make it account wide...
I think eveyrone who read this will agree with me its not fair please respond!!
Thank you

That specific mount is character bound and mogs too. You should read before buying because it's clearly stated that those stuff are character bound. It's not staff's fault that you didn't read and now claiming for a refund. 

You idiot im talking about blizzlike shit...go to fucking wow head or even log in to an official server go the mount section and read the info on felsteel Annihilator and warmongering gladiator mount fuck off

Please don't swear and keep yourself calm, everyone makes mistakes.

Maybe it's a bug perhaps ?

It's not a bug he just need to learn to read before buying something and they crying that it's not acc bound lol 

2016-11-30.png

This topic is locked and archived. This isn't a Blizz-like server nor ever will be. As Onken mentioned, you must be wary on your purchases before confirming the purchase. This is why we have the option of confirming your cart before purchase. Insulting others for your ignorance doesn't make the solution appear any faster. The items bought are character specific. There is nothing we can do to allow them to appear to other characters via your account. If you require assistance either submit a ticket in-game or through technical support here. http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/

Regards,

Executive Game Master Ooutah