• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ricardob11

Questing

7 posts in this topic

Afther starting on this server i liked it untill lvl 60 i did not had much struggles but then... Outland was okay while questing like 20% of the quests where bugged so it was do able So Northrend is just like 40% bugged quest especially icecrown and zul drak now in hyal , it is just something to cry about.. starting quest doesnt work, flying doesnt work looting doesnt work NPC FALLING trough a mountian its just retarted , how can you run a legion server if your previous content isnt playable??

1 person likes this

You are going in the wrong questing direction, fastest way to level up on either faction is que the dungeon finder from 15-30 while heading south from the crossroads you want to eventually make it to gadgetzan by the time you reach 42 to pick quests there after you get to 46 do the arena quest then you should be 48 head to ungoro get to 58 then head to outlands only do a few quests to get to 64 in hellfire penninsula after this head to nagrand and only need to do the nesingway safari quest line after this you should be 66-67 take the nagrand arena quests to push you to 68-69 head to northrend make your way to borean tundra head towards dragonblight staying close to the water you should be 73 by the time you start in dragonblight after you get 74 head to stormpeaks north of dragonblight do some quests around there until 75-76 head to dalaran pick up Zuldrak arena quest starter dothat if you are not 78-79 do a few more quests in stormpeaks , after 78-79 head to uldum do a few working quest head to hyjal do a few working quest should be now level 80!!!!! Now the best part pick up herbalism go around picking herbs everywhere you want while getting exploration achievements+ exp now you are 90!!!!! go to shadowmoon valley and find Swamplighter trail and just jon in the hunt with other players to kill the bees/wasps Now you are level 100!!!! head to Broken isles yay you made it to legion content in less than a days worth of playing

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, ricardob11 said:

Afther starting on this server i liked it untill lvl 60 i did not had much struggles but then... Outland was okay while questing like 20% of the quests where bugged so it was do able So Northrend is just like 40% bugged quest especially icecrown and zul drak now in hyal , it is just something to cry about.. starting quest doesnt work, flying doesnt work looting doesnt work NPC FALLING trough a mountian its just retarted , how can you run a legion server if your previous content isnt playable??

I already leveled up 2 alts on Legion, and one character i have transfered. I did not have any problems with quests. I'm pretty sure that flying and looting works, but loot has low % chance.

Outlands and Northrend are the hardest to level up, but i've never met with issues you just described.

I think the gathering level starts at level 86 to gain more experience. You should have both mining and herbalism to level quicker except with mining it breaks travel form if your druid. I did mine in Elwyn Forest with my alliance toon from skill level 0 and skipped questing in Pandaria alltogether.

On 12/3/2016 at 4:54 AM, Jade1234 said:

I think the gathering level starts at level 86 to gain more experience. You should have both mining and herbalism to level quicker except with mining it breaks travel form if your druid. I did mine in Elwyn Forest with my alliance toon from skill level 0 and skipped questing in Pandaria alltogether.

I usually just can't be bothered with level 80-85 at all myself but if I have to I take the boat to Vashj'ir and more quests there work compared to the other cataclysm zones. Just don't die or you'll respawn in the Northern Barrens (last I checked but they may have fixed it). When you reach 83 or 84 you just go back to Org or SW and start gathering with herbalism (mainly).

But when I'm not bothered I start gathering right from 80 and develop herb routes. Once I started at 77 and maxed out herbalism by the time I reached 90.

It helps if you use the addon gathermate 2 to find a good gathering route.

Locked and moved to Archive due to inactivity.