• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Xzeilo

When are you planning to fix "Ashran"?

3 posts in this topic

So, when are you going to fix it? Killing the boss of the factions rewards a box everyday. Fine! But as a player who came from the retail server when WoD was still on, I can tell you that Ashran is definitely a key-feature in WoD, which is more than just killing the boss solo as a druid. What about the events? The flagcapping? The ancient artifact? The PvP? The TEAMWORK? It would be great, if you'd be regarding that, because even the Ashran server, which did merge later with Firestorm servers, couldn't fix one of the most important features of WoD...

Best wishes, Yaerian!

1 person likes this

I know the pain, I too came from retail xD. If anything, a fix to pvp gear changing ilvl when entering the battle ground and adding the 200% more artifact fragment buff for being on enemy side. Those two things mean a lot and should be a quick fix I think.

1 person likes this

Any Eta,fixing Ashran, fixing Garrison stables,tavern maybe?Any ETA fixing tanaan jungle?