Misahky

[Val'sharah] Feedback and Issues

16 posts in this topic

d39cd0f19581bee8049d40f7f57198ae.jpg

Dear Firestorm Community.

With the release of the first three chapters of Val'sharah next friday, I need you to post issues preventing you to play, cosmetical issues like missing dialogues or sounds.

Also you can post here any feedback related to Val'sharah.

Thank you all!

-Misahky

2 people like this

The Release will take place today at 7 PM Server Time. With it, there will be a change for starting your journey at the broken isles:

Archmage Khadgar will be removed by default from Krasus Landing in Dalaran. You may think now how you gonna start Azsuna or Valsharah now, right?

Both Zones can be started through your Scouting Map, in your Class Order Hall. There you get your first quest and you can start leveling. Once the first quests are done in one zone, you can start with another zone and level where you want to.

You can see a message in-game 20 minutes before the restart will take place. (6:40 PM Server Time)

Best Regards!

// Answers to this topic which are not feedback or issues related to Valsharah will be removed. The topic will be unlocked once the zone is live.

Topic is now unlocked as major problems are fixed. Don't hesitate to report issues here!

Priest Class quest "The Tranquil Forest" doesn't work

Edited by svelty23

Death Knight Class quest The Tranquil Forest doesn't work When you reach Dalaran, Khadgar is there but you can't complete the quest.

around the place where you do the "Frenzied Furbolgs" quests there's a lot of "dead" furbolgs,they're dead on the ground but when you approach them they follow you and damage you and you can't damage them as well,also not related to quests but it'd be nice if we could have chests working on val'sharah as well 

I have a problem with the chapter "Archdruid of the Claw". It was a rollback and when I connected the quest was already "completed", but I haven't the chapter completed and I lost the reward item :(.

Some screenshots to proof it (sorry, I have the game in spanish -_-):

Spoiler

WoWScrnShot_121016_194647.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121016_194446.jpg

Thanks in advance :).

23 hours ago, lands said:

warrior class can't complete the quest The Tranquil Forest

22 hours ago, svelty23 said:

Priest Class quest "The Tranquil Forest" doesn't work

19 hours ago, Bloodock said:

Death Knight Class quest The Tranquil Forest doesn't work When you reach Dalaran, Khadgar is there but you can't complete the quest.

--- Fixed

(Hidden all discussion related answers or answers which were not related to this)

16 hours ago, kranio1995 said:

I have a problem with the chapter "Archdruid of the Claw". It was a rollback and when I connected the quest was already "completed", but I haven't the chapter completed and I lost the reward item :(.

Some screenshots to proof it (sorry, I have the game in spanish -_-):

Reveal hidden contents

WoWScrnShot_121016_194647.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121016_194446.jpg

Thanks in advance :).

Same thing happened to me any.

Thx for help

As a shaman i can't open scouting map in my Hall so i can't start Val'sahrah quest line

the main reason is because they havent fixed the class order hall opening quest line and this thing they arent understanding and think they are over smart

No, go talk to Artifact weapon supplier and enable your order hall missions, we know that we didnt fix all 12 order hall questlines yet so this was the decision we made until then.

that will only enable i literally hear mean unlocking it through questing and i am a retail player too so i know how it works when players get class orderhalls working properly + the followers and the lesser followers the the way you recruit them perfectly, you should have scripted them firstly instead of scripting them without questing makes no point on doing them like this because maybe when you fix the order hall unlocking questline by then you would have ruined all the Legion fun from it, you can check my posts on wowhead.com incase you dont believe i am a retail player (Dagonate)

[The Tranquil Forest] is not working for Demon hunter class

2 hours ago, Zorax said:

[The Tranquil Forest] is not working for Demon hunter class

This post was regarding the Val'Sharah feedback freshly after it was released. Things like that should be posted on the Bugtracker (go onto forum and scroll down).