Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakalus

warlock order hall

6 posts in this topic

So the warlock class hall mission table is not there most of the times anyone found a way to "spawn" it,other classes seems to have a working class hall table.

Shaman doesnt have too. Druid has.

I'm not sure which other class have or dont have, but I'm pretty sure a few doesnt have so its not just a vendetta against warlocks.

But yeah, please implement it to all classes to ensure balanced gameplay.

Most of the classes cannot even do the oderhall missions since if you do not put all 3 followers into it, the missions Will reset after relog. Classes like Warr get only 1 followers to begin with, unlike DH which gets like 9.

On 12/8/2016 at 8:01 AM, Sketter said:

Most of the classes cannot even do the oderhall missions since if you do not put all 3 followers into it, the missions Will reset after relog. Classes like Warr get only 1 followers to begin with, unlike DH which gets like 9..

Yes, but I could manage to swipe some followers from Stormheim and Highmountain at the start of Legion i believe i have 3-4 atm. 

I didn't know that you need to put all 3 followers in order to start the mission. Hmm...

I will be happy and a lot of people i believe will be happy and more than grateful,if class halls and world quests are fixed soon.These things,can be fixed with literally 1-2 week changelogs,not more.

well it sometimes is there but it will despawn in the next 5 min and it is a gamble you have to be lucky to find it anyway hope they add it soon for all clases