seanha2858

[Declined] Pay to win server [Shop]

9 posts in this topic

Title: Pay to win server

Type: Shop

Description: 

I think in my personal experience, seeing a pay to win server that has PVP items in the shop degrades the quality of the server as you can see it's current status, i think being able to pay for items to help boost in an arena, makes this server pay to win, I'm suggesting that you guys could not put season 3 gear in shop.

1 person likes this

What, where do you see a S3 gear on the shop?

I'm suggesting that they don't add it like they did season 2.

Pay2Win:

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying."  The gear in the shop has lower ilvl than what you can get on the server without big efforts. Gear from the shop only allows you to skip a bit of farming, but as i said - the ilvl is worse. People can get better gear without paying, and they can totally wreck you aswell.

Unless they decide to put in shop items with higher ilvl than you can get, then it's not pay2win.

Edited by DrSandwich
2 people like this

Ok listen here noob thanks for the copy and paste btw this server is 100% pay to win. 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, seanha2858 said:

Ok listen here noob thanks for the copy and paste btw this server is 100% pay to win. 

Sure, guess it's just me being wrong. Your arguments are right.

2 people like this

where is the pay to win?! the max ilvl items even when you reach lvl 110 are ingame, in the shop are lower ones... this is my first observe... the second one... those items has DrSandwich told are to skip a bit of farming, but if you have the heyirblooms it is enough till lvl 100 so what is this topic point?!

and btw when you play a true pay to win game, like aion or archeage speak about pay to win again

how is it pay to win? when the only gear you can purchase on the shop are good only for transmog?

On 12/8/2016 at 6:24 PM, DrSandwich said:

Sure, guess it's just me being wrong. Your arguments are right.

On 12/8/2016 at 7:38 PM, forestbansh said:

how is it pay to win? when the only gear you can purchase on the shop are good only for transmog?